Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
Another small nitpick I've noticed is characters can't go 2 seconds without saying "fukk". Brayden and Monet are the worst offenders of this, it's like damn can't they say something else for once? I don't remember OG Power cussing every 2 seconds, I don't think even Tommy did it that frequently. Again, small nitpick, just something I've noticed for awhile in Book 2.
Ive only noticed that with Meth. His use of f bombs is like a little kid talkin crazy in their room when they parents ain't around or something.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Monet thinkin she Avon talking bout getting her connect back bytch you can't even stand up for more than 5 minutes you passing out in the middle of a standoff:stopitslime:

I bet Tasha and Tariq would of listened to Ghost now cause as soon as they stopped letting him lead their lives went to total shyt.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Another small nitpick I've noticed is characters can't go 2 seconds without saying "fukk". Brayden and Monet are the worst offenders of this, it's like damn can't they say something else for once? I don't remember OG Power cussing every 2 seconds, I don't think even Tommy did it that frequently. Again, small nitpick, just something I've noticed for awhile in Book 2.

I didn't notice it until the season premiere and now, I can't ignore it. Also, whenever they say it, they always put extra emphasis on it like Josh from Drake & Josh. :mjlol:

"Uncle Tommy, fukk that noise, okay? Monet made a fukking move already."

"They fukking set us up, B. Now, we got a fukking bounty on our heads, man."

"You know we're  fukking fukked, right?" "fukking facts. Up the fukking tunnel hole."

"You think your little niglet ass is worth two fukking megs?!"

"Tariq, I did you a fukking solid. I told you Cane did weird shyt in bed because I wanted to make up for almost getting your sister killed. Are we good?" "No, Effie. You're a fukking snake going after fukking Yas like that. fukk you."

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I didn't notice it until the season premiere and now, I can't ignore it. Also, whenever they say it, they always put extra emphasis on it like Josh from Drake & Josh. :mjlol:

"Uncle Tommy, fukk that noise, okay? Monet made a fukking move already."

"They fukking set us up, B. Now, we got a fukking bounty on our heads, man."

"You know we're  fukking fukked, right?" "fukking facts. Up the fukking tunnel hole."

"You think your little niglet ass is worth two fukking megs?!"

"Tariq, I did you a fukking solid. I told you Cane did weird shyt in bed because I wanted to make up for almost getting your sister killed. Are we good?" "No, Effie. You're a fukking snake going after fukking Yas like that. fukk you."
Exactly :laff:

They say the same shyt twice and unnecessarily add “fukk” or “fukking” to it. shyt is just lazy from the writers. People cuss in real life but don’t do extra like how they talk. Like you said I only started to notice it because of how frequent it is so now I can’t get it out of my mind.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Wasn't she fukiking with this breh?:patrice:

0*_dqw1iPFhvvv7DsN
yo I completely forgot about this clown LMAO.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why don't these idiots just hack into some accounts and steal money if they can do all that hacking into college computer systems and other Mr Robot shyt.

Or go work for Stern or Chris Partlow or something. There's no reason for this lil dumbass fool to be making $11 an hour
Back when he was making money, why didn’t Tariq have Davis set up shell companies for a fake scholarship to pay off his college tuition?

Why didn’t he rent or buy a place off campus, so that people don’t know where he lives?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They definitely used up a lot of their energy on the first episode. This one was typical Power BS that they always give you at the start of the season.

-Someone predicted that they would have Tariq, Effie, and Diana in the same class staring daggers at each other. And then it happened. :mjlol:

-The Empire-esque flashbacks took me out completely. Not even esque, that was straight up Empire on Power. When the hell has there ever been anything like this on Power? Brett Mahoney's showing us his full arsenal with Courtney Kemp completely gone. :mjlol:Young Monet felt like a kid pretending to be their parent and wearing their clothes. Young Sheldon spoiled me on stuff like this, they could have done better.

-Effie's a fukking moron. Seriously. The writers have it out for her and I don't know why. She didn't think Tariq would get killed after she told Noma about the plan, even though her dumb ass was standing there smug as hell while Cane was setting up to murder Tariq? She thinks her and Tariq are even now because her pea brain keeps playing both ends against the middle? She missed her Stanford interview for Cane, even though she sold him out in the last episode and the only thing she's been consistent about is preserving her future? No. No, no, no, no, no. No. Biggest idiot on the show now, and I need everybody to see that. Please kill her off, her character is already dead to me.

if Effie is for self she make some wild decisions, that are anti self and it’s not even some oh life is complex, it’s head scratching, but yeah it’s no way you thought going behind him to noma and telling him kain is looking for him is one in the same, not ready for her to go, but want better plot out of this

Remember when Davis was married and had a wife? :mjlol:

shyt i forgot about that, guess he got divorced and living his best life

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Back when he was making money, why didn’t Tariq have Davis set up shell companies for a fake scholarship to pay off his college tuition?

Why didn’t he rent or buy a place off campus, so that people don’t know where he lives?

Idk on the shell companies but he was paying his tuition, but he ain’t got the funds now

He had that one spot for him and his sis, i forget what happened with that

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Wasn't she fukiking with this breh?:patrice:

0*_dqw1iPFhvvv7DsN

nikka looked sweeter than revenge

Monet thinkin she Avon talking bout getting her connect back bytch you can't even stand up for more than 5 minutes you passing out in the middle of a standoff:stopitslime:

I bet Tasha and Tariq would of listened to Ghost now cause as soon as they stopped letting him lead their lives went to total shyt.

Monet acting like she still got juice, how you tell your boss what they ain’t gon do, but i notice Noma she never barks on Mary j

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Tariq thinking he's so smart lol he's a dumb ass

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Not as entertaining as the premiere but this episode did provide the usual unintentional comedy :pachaha:

-How is Brayden only suspended, instead of expelled after admitting to being the campus drug dealer? How is he even allowed to step foot on campus? :mjpls:

-Wasn't the candy store a place of interest in the original investigation that roped in Diana? Why would Effie think it's a good idea to run drugs through there again?

-What happened to Tariq's stash? The night he murdered the Fed, he and Brayden went to Stansfield to pick up the stash. They haven't left town nor purchased new drugs, so why the hell is he working "tree job dem" and unable to afford an Uber? :mjlol:

-Baby Cane :laff: