Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
damn thats all we get from teh gawd obarth? one sentence? :to:
:dahell:Fam, you think I'm expending energy on this shyt with House of the Dragon premiering tomorrow? These nikkas officially wylin on a show of habitually wylin nikkas, spawned from a show of chronically wylin ass fukking nikkas:gucci:Episode one, these two "Ivy League" ass mfers pulled a whole Call of Duty mission off. Just the two of them:unimpressed: Brayden scary ass just popped his murder cherry yet has UAV support and Dead Silence perks unlocked:why:Then this nikka Tariq just murked a damn federal agent as if he wasn't just on trial for murder in a previous season. nikkas celebrating this dude in episode 2 like he's Cosby and was about to buy NBC.:what:

THESE bytch ASS nikkaS GO TO A UNIVERSITY CALLED STANSFIELD. Stansfield nikkas:why:That might as well be the Master's program of the School of Hard Knocks. It's named after the craziest nikka on the GOAT show about drug dealing/the GOAT show in general. What's next, Little Academy? A Catholic School named after Oma-that shyt kind of tracks, doe:patrice::scust:Stringer Mifflin Paper Company, but all the paper made out of drug money?:mjtf:Sheeeeeeeiittttttt, I'll take any motherfukkers stationary if they giving it away:yeshrug:I'm still high off this edible and y'all want more comedy than the episode provided naturally. I finally binged the second season of Force to get ready for this dumpster fire. I don't owe y'all shyt:pacspit::ufdup:

#TeamBlackBTW :mjlit:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:dahell:Fam, you think I'm expending energy on this shyt with House of the Dragon premiering tomorrow? These nikkas officially wylin on a show of habitually wylin nikkas, spawned from a show of chronically wylin ass fukking nikkas:gucci:Episode one, these two "Ivy League" ass mfers pulled a whole Call of Duty mission off. Just the two of them:unimpressed: Brayden scary ass just popped his murder cherry yet has UAV support and Dead Silence perks unlocked:why:Then this nikka Tariq just murked a damn federal agent as if he wasn't just on trial for murder in a previous season. nikkas celebrating this dude in episode 2 like he's Cosby and was about to buy NBC.:what:

THESE bytch ASS nikkaS GO TO A UNIVERSITY CALLED STANSFIELD. Stansfield nikkas:why:That might as well be the Master's program of the School of Hard Knocks. It's named after the craziest nikka on the GOAT show about drug dealing/the GOAT show in general. What's next, Little Academy? A Catholic School named after Oma-that shyt kind of tracks, doe:patrice::scust:Stringer Mifflin Paper Company, but all the paper made out of drug money?:mjtf:Sheeeeeeeiittttttt, I'll take any motherfukkers stationary if they giving it away:yeshrug:I'm still high off this edible and y'all want more comedy than the episode provided naturally. I finally binged the second season of Force to get ready for this dumpster fire. I don't owe y'all shyt:pacspit::ufdup:

#TeamBlackBTW :mjlit:

full

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
This shyt is rinse & repeat. How many times are we gonna get some Russian drug dealers :mjlol: ? Whats the point of this nikka Tariq in school for.? Lost his trust fund so now he has to work 3 on campus jobs for his student loans :dead:
Right. The whole purpose of him going to school was to inherit his trust fund to fund his drug business and provide a “better life” for his family. :dead:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Right. The whole purpose of him going to school was to inherit his trust fund to fund his drug business and provide a “better life” for his family. :dead:
This nikka Tariq working at the campus Panera Bread. Cane dumbass should bring Effie through every time Tariq on shift. Get the most difficult sandwich and tell Effie to get her soup in a bread bowl. Cane out here telling Tariq "scoop that bread out the bowl more, lil nikka:ufdup:" and still not tipping. Ghost rolling over in his grave, munching on a cheese steak sammich and shyt. I don't know:yeshrug:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Might as well get him an education now tho if the trust fund is gone and Noma wants him off the streets as part of their peace agreement.

But as you know, in true Power form, the boyz is back. Lol

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
They definitely used up a lot of their energy on the first episode. This one was typical Power BS that they always give you at the start of the season.

-Someone predicted that they would have Tariq, Effie, and Diana in the same class staring daggers at each other. And then it happened. :mjlol:

-The Empire-esque flashbacks took me out completely. Not even esque, that was straight up Empire on Power. When the hell has there ever been anything like this on Power? Brett Mahoney's showing us his full arsenal with Courtney Kemp completely gone. :mjlol:Young Monet felt like a kid pretending to be their parent and wearing their clothes. Young Sheldon spoiled me on stuff like this, they could have done better.

-Effie's a fukking moron. Seriously. The writers have it out for her and I don't know why. She didn't think Tariq would get killed after she told Noma about the plan, even though her dumb ass was standing there smug as hell while Cane was setting up to murder Tariq? She thinks her and Tariq are even now because her pea brain keeps playing both ends against the middle? She missed her Stanford interview for Cane, even though she sold him out in the last episode and the only thing she's been consistent about is preserving her future? No. No, no, no, no, no. No. Biggest idiot on the show now, and I need everybody to see that. Please kill her off, her character is already dead to me.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
They definitely used up a lot of their energy on the first episode. This one was typical Power BS that they always give you at the start of the season.

-Someone predicted that they would have Tariq, Effie, and Diana in the same class staring daggers at each other. And then it happened. :mjlol:

-The Empire-esque flashbacks took me out completely. Not even esque, that was straight up Empire on Power. When the hell has there ever been anything like this on Power? Brett Mahoney's showing us his full arsenal with Courtney Kemp completely gone. :mjlol:Young Monet felt like a kid pretending to be their parent and wearing their clothes. Young Sheldon spoiled me on stuff like this, they could have done better.

-Effie's a fukking moron. Seriously. The writers have it out for her and I don't know why. She didn't think Tariq would get killed after she told Noma about the plan, even though her dumb ass was standing there smug as hell while Cane was setting up to murder Tariq? She thinks her and Tariq are even now because her pea brain keeps playing both ends against the middle? She missed her Stanford interview for Cane, even though she sold him out in the last episode and the only thing she's been consistent about is preserving her future? No. No, no, no, no, no. No. Biggest idiot on the show now, and I need everybody to see that. Please kill her off, her character is already dead to me.
Yep, that shyt was like a Cookie and Luscious dreamscape flashback

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Another small nitpick I've noticed is characters can't go 2 seconds without saying "fukk". Brayden and Monet are the worst offenders of this, it's like damn can't they say something else for once? I don't remember OG Power cussing every 2 seconds, I don't think even Tommy did it that frequently. Again, small nitpick, just something I've noticed for awhile in Book 2.