Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Hardwick back on starz :troll:

Its kind of crazy to me that the powers that be over Starz wouldn’t give him his own deal aside from Power.

Like how Universal did for Lil Wayne doing the Cash Money issues.

How Fox/FX did for sheen during his issues with Chuck Loree.

Netflix did for Chappelle. (Although Omari has some kind of deal with Netflix now)

Etc.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Its kind of crazy to me that the powers that be over Starz wouldn’t give him his own deal aside from Power.

Like how Universal did for Lil Wayne doing the Cash Money issues.

How Fox/FX did for sheen during his issues with Chuck Loree.

Netflix did for Chappelle. (Although Omari has some kind of deal with Netflix now)

Etc.
Why would they? Omari isn’t some proven star to make that move logical. All examples you gave are of ppl who were needle movers :manny:

Silkk

Daps
Why would they? Omari isn’t some proven star to make that move logical. All examples you gave are of ppl who were needle movers :manny:
The network was dying before Power and he was the biggest star of the show that saved the network, How is that not being proven? :dwillhuh:

It's the reason why Netflix gave him a deal

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The network was dying before Power and he was the biggest star of the show that saved the network, How is that not being proven? :dwillhuh:

It's the reason why Netflix gave him a deal
Because the network figured ppl fukked with the ip more than the actor who plays ghost. They were obviously right since they got 4+ spinoffs with it. If Omari was this proven star, he would be leading some shyt right now.
What netflix deal are you talking about? I googled and couldnt really find it. The netflix shyt he has done is stuff with bigger starz attached to it(Jlo/Halle Berry/Zack Snyder)

Silkk

Daps
Because the network figured ppl fukked with the ip more than the actor who plays ghost. They were obviously right since they got 4+ spinoffs with it. If Omari was this proven star, he would be leading some shyt right now.
What netflix deal are you talking about? I googled and couldnt really find it. The netflix shyt he has done is stuff with bigger starz attached to it(Jlo/Halle Berry/Zack Snyder)
I never said he was bigger than the brand but he is synonymous with the brand which is why fans have been begging to get him back even all these years later.

And yeah working with bigger stars who he never could have before and getting the pay that he wanted shows his star power post Power.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THIS ISNT ENTIRELY TRUE.

THEY NAMED BOOK 2 GHOST.
PPL LIKE @Silkk WATCHED ALL
4 SEASONS WITH HOPES GHOST WOULD
SHOW BACK UP...

THEY SOLD BOOK 3 WITH
THAT GHOST/TOMMY FLASH BACK SCENE
AND PPL HAVE BEEN ASKING
WHEN THEYRE GONNA APPEAR EVERY SEASON.

TOMMY CONSTANTLY PROMOTES BOOK FOUR
WITH "GHOSTS NEVER DIE"

THE NEWEST SPIN OFF
IS GHOST AND TOMMY EARLY YRS.
SO THEYVE BEEN EATING OFF OF
OMARIS LEGACY THE WHOLE TIME.

ALSO YOU POST COMES OFF VERY NAIVE
AS IF A BLACK MAN IN THE INDUSTRY
CAN JUST BE THE LEADING MAN IN
A NEW TV SHOW AT THE DROP OF A DIME.

IT WASNT THE NETWORKS
IDEA TO GET RID OF GHOST
NOR CREATE THE 3 INITIAL SPIN OFF SHOWS
SO THEM THROWING OMARI A DEAL
DOES MAKE SENSE.

:devil:
:evil:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Where is this netflix deal that you said omari had @Silkk ? You seem to have ignored that in your response to me. When someone says *insert streamer name* deal, it's usually a production deal and makes headlines since it's for 10s-100s of millions of dollars.

ALSO YOU POST COMES OFF VERY NAIVE
AS IF A BLACK MAN IN THE INDUSTRY
CAN JUST BE THE LEADING MAN IN
A NEW TV SHOW AT THE DROP OF A DIME.

IT WASNT THE NETWORKS
IDEA TO GET RID OF GHOST
NOR CREATE THE 3 INITIAL SPIN OFF SHOWS
SO THEM THROWING OMARI A DEAL
DOES MAKE SENSE.
If Omar was this big star yall claim he is, he would be in more shyt and have bigger roles in it. Being a black man isnt why he isnt getting bigger roles . He isnt getting those deals because he isnt the star yall making him out to be at this moment. Since leaving Power, the only thing I remember him as a lead was some horror movie.

The black man who just lead Netflix's rebel Ridge, will now be leading/co leading the lantern show as jon stewart. Why? Because studios have faith in his ability to lead/co lead the show.

Did Omari's profile lift higher because Power was a hit for Starz? Yes.
Does that make him a proven star who studios can have lead or co lead a movie/show? No. I dont expect Tommy to get leading shyt either if he stepped outside of the power universe. he was already doing the grind before hitting with Tommy anyway.

Yall acting like Power was some show with crazy viewership with critical accolades.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Where is this netflix deal that you said omari had @Silkk ? You seem to have ignored that in your response to me. When someone says *insert streamer name* deal, it's usually a production deal and makes headlines since it's for 10s-100s of millions of dollars.

If Omar was this big star yall claim he is, he would be in more shyt and have bigger roles in it. Being a black man isnt why he isnt getting bigger roles . He isnt getting those deals because he isnt the star yall making him out to be at this moment. Since leaving Power, the only thing I remember him as a lead was some horror movie.

The black man who just lead Netflix's rebel Ridge, will now be leading/co leading the lantern show as jon stewart. Why? Because studios have faith in his ability to lead/co lead the show.

Did Omari's profile lift higher because Power was a hit for Starz? Yes.
Does that make him a proven star who studios can have lead or co lead a movie/show? No. I dont expect Tommy to get leading shyt either if he stepped outside of the power universe. he was already doing the grind before hitting with Tommy anyway.

Yall acting like Power was some show with crazy viewership with critical accolades.

OMARIS IS ABOUT TO CO STAR
IN A NEW STAR TREK MOVIE
AND HE DEFINITELY HAS A NETFLIX DEAL.

HES BEEN IN MANY NETFLIX PROJECTS.

HE ALSO HAS THIS COMING....

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

NOBODY KNOWS THAT nikka.

HE SIMPLY AUDITIONED FOR A ROLE
AND GOT IT.

OMARI IS PAST THE AUDITION
STAGE OF HIS CAREER

Silkk

Daps
Go find the interview he did where he talked about making 150k per Power episode

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

OMARIS IS ABOUT TO CO STAR
IN A NEW STAR TREK MOVIE
AND HE DEFINITELY HAS A NETFLIX DEAL.

HES BEEN IN MANY NETFLIX PROJECTS.

HE ALSO HAS THIS COMING....

That star trek movie isnt a mainline star trek movie like you making it seem with your post. It's a spinoff from the star trek discovery show, that was gonna be a spinoff series, that they turned to a spin off movie for Paramount+. I know because I been waiting on/looking forward to the Section 31 spinoff for a while, since it was rumored years ago after Discovery. Michelle Yeoh is the lead in that(following her character from discovery), not Omari. Notice I said leading or co leading when it came to Omari.

Congrats to him on the show with the Power director though. Hopefully it gets the accolades and stuff to launch his career to the stardom yall think he at.
Just because he been in many netflix projects doesnt mean he has a netflix deal. Also it's only like 3 projects. A tv show that last aired in 2022. Army of the dead movie, that was Zack Snyder's deal with Netfilx.

2 other projects arent coming out:
Movie with halle from Netflix was cancelled even thought most of it was shot.
The army of the anime seems to not be releasing either.

NOBODY KNOWS THAT nikka.

HE SIMPLY AUDITIONED FOR A ROLE
AND GOT IT.

OMARI IS PAST THE AUDITION
STAGE OF HIS CAREER

I brought up Aaron because he lead a big netlfix movie with critical acclaim and is now leading/coleading a big DC production.
Rebel ridge was a hit streamingwise and with critics.
That goes against your narrative that being a black man is why Omari isnt leading shyt.

Go find the interview he did where he talked about making 150k per Power episode
So nothing to back up your claim? aight.