Pound Cake vs Red Velvet vs Chocolate vs Carrot vs Cheese cake... which one is the best?

Which of these five desserts do yall think taste the best?

• Total voters

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Carrot Cake hands down. My grandmother makes the best Carrot Cake with cream cheese icing, cinnamon, and little tiny chopped pecans added to the mix...

:eat:

Red Velvet is nasty. It's nothing but chocolate cake dyed red :hhh: the locker room got weird tastebuds.
Nah its something different about red velvet that makes it more delicious than normal chocolate cake. I dont know what it is.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Somebody mentioned lemon pound cake, that would win if it was an option..

I hate chocolate so that kills chocolate cake and red velvet for me..

I'd go carrot cake then cheesecake.. I think:jbhmm:

I remember it took me a long time to try carrot cake.. I used to think "what kinda honky ball shyt is this?? Who wants to eat carrots in cake??":why:

Then I actually tried it:wow: i watched somebody put carrots in that shyt and still believe they took them shyts out when I wasn't looking:wow:

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of 109 votes only 5 people voted for Pound Cake. Not many fans of pound cake on thecoli. shyt... I'll fukk some Pound Cake up.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Red velvet is overrated...probably because most ppp don’t know how to make it...I think it’s supposed to have vinegar and or buttermilk in it

But that cheesecake doe :wow: