Pound Cake vs Red Velvet vs Chocolate vs Carrot vs Cheese cake... which one is the best?

Which of these five desserts do yall think taste the best?

• Total voters

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cheesecake. Especially since you can make cheesecakes out of all the other cakes, and they're all fire.

Well, maybe not pound cake:francis:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Tie between red velvet and carrot. I have a love-hate relationship with chocolate, and cake is something that I hate. Cheesecake is cool but I can't eat too much of it. Pound cake is solid.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I don’t know about that :patrice: Are carrrots supposed to be in dessert :jbhmm: Aren’t they diametrically opposed? I fear we will never know the answer :wow:

shyt don’t really taste like carrots, trust me.. a good carrot cake kills all them other options. If you have a bakery section in your local grocery store or a publix, buy a piece of carrot cake. You’ll never look back :wow:

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt don’t really taste like carrots, trust me.. a good carrot cake kills all them other options. If you have a bakery section in your local grocery store or a publix, buy a piece of carrot cake. You’ll never look back :wow:

Yeah... Carrot cake is good as fukk. Especially if you heat it up just a little bit.

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Either cheesecake, or yellow batter with chocolate icing. My two favs. I haven't any cake in months. I'm sorry this thread exists. Might have to make one now.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Unless its moms or my cousins red velvet, I tend to pass. People fukk it up by making just a red cake, forgetting the velvet part, which has soured me on the desert.

Same with pound cake but there is more leeway there. Because of that, Its my pick.