POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At its core yes. But if someone gets screwed buying this stock at this point, it’s their fault.

I was just reading an article this morning profiling DJT retail investors. They were putting up their entire life savings, I’m talking about $25K in life savings into DJT. shyt was just sad, I almost felt bad for them.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just reading an article this morning profiling DJT retail investors. They were putting up their entire life savings, I’m talking about $25K in life savings into DJT. shyt was just sad, I almost felt bad for them.

I hope a few of them commit that. It'll improve the gene pool. At this point if you're dumb enough to financially support Trump, you deserve to get fleeced.

Daps

I will never understand this weird blind spot his supporters have for everything he does. This one was so obvious, I was like there’s no way this is gonna work.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I will never understand this weird blind spot his supporters have for everything he does. This one was so obvious, I was like there’s no way this is gonna work.
I feel like they had a good hustle with this one.

Put press out saying this stock will boom if DJT wins the presidency.

Claimed DJT would use it exclusively for communications if he becomes president.

Astroturfing polls showing him ahead.

Using the initial surge to hook them. Folks will probably think they're being smart averaging down which is just adding the dump.

I'm here for it. :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cultish belief and loyalty that they have for an obvious conman is fascinating. fascinating. I’m going to see if I can find the article. Trump has brainwashed these people so effectively that they are spending their already meager life savings on a doomed company and they are doing it enthusiastically. :wow: