POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
"he raped me 30 years ago, OK cool, here's 50 million dollars" is never something that i'm going to support. sorry chief
Punitive damages, also known as exemplary damages, are legal recompense that a defendant is ordered to pay in addition to compensatory damages. They are awarded by a court to punish defendants for intentional or grossly negligent conduct.

$65 million in punitive damages. A hard head makes a soft ass, stop saying the woman's name and he could of wrote her manageable check and never had to hear from her again. His entitlement got him paying millions of dollars.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$65 million in punitive damages. A hard head makes a soft ass, stop saying the woman's name and he could of wrote her manageable check and never had to hear from her again. His entitlement got him paying millions of dollars.
did him saying her name cause her 65 million dollars worth of damages? yes or no? is she now 65 million dollars in the hole, because of what he did?

i don't support this garbage, and never have

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
did him saying her name cause her 65 million dollars worth of damages? yes or no? is she now 65 million dollars in the hole, because of what he did?

i don't support this garbage, and never have
thank God the made laws for people that think like you. You get someone to post a 91 million dollar bond for you, and then you defame the woman two additional times?

Make that make sense. :leon:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
guy can't even keep his act together enough to not get sued again, can only the imagine the horrors him and his henchmen would get up to with another term
They're going to end up not being able to hold their national convention because he's going to divert all the funds to his legal cases. RNC 2024 is going to end up on Twitter Live.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:lolbron: Scumbag Grandpa Joe got Charlie all Giddy.

14vE.gif