POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is there so little discussion in HL about the E Jean Carroll lawsuit?
the E Jean Carroll lawsuit is bullshyt :yeshrug:

yes. i'm glad trump lost, yes, i'm glad he has to pay her, yes, i'm glad MAGAs are crying about it. but in no way, shape or form do i actually think donald trump owes E Jean Carroll 80 million dollars :comeon:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

yes. i'm glad trump lost, yes, i'm glad he has to pay her, yes, i'm glad MAGAs are crying about it. but in no way, shape or form do i actually think donald trump owes E Jean Carroll 80 million dollars :comeon:
You sound like his supporters.

It was originally around 5-10 million. It went up when he wouldn't stop running his mouth about her. 5 minutes of research. :mjgrin:

He is still running his mouth about her.

Look out your colors are showing.

Daps

He only owes her 90 cuz he couldn’t take the L from the first 5 million he lost and shut up.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:dead: This dumbass going to get sued again.

They should most definitely hit his pockets again. Even somebody as irrational as he is should know better than that. He should take a lick on principal. If I'm his lawyer I'm ready to kick all kinds of rocks. I know they told him not to do it....

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like his supporters.

It was originally around 5-10 million. It went up when he wouldn't stop running his mouth about her. 5 minutes of research. :mjgrin:

He is still running his mouth about her.

Look out your colors are showing.
i know how a lot of you in HL have a hard time with objectivity, but yes, the suit and amount is laughable. i'd be saying the exact same thing if it was biden being found liable for tara reid

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
yeah? and he did her another 85 million dollars worth of "damage"? more than most people earn in 100 lifetimes? :childplease::mjlol: give me a fukking break.
If you repeatedly defame someone after being found guilty the first time, the courts are going to take that personally. So if her lawyer decides to sue again, they'll probably double the settlement until he gets the picture that he can't do what he wants.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you repeatedly defame someone after being found guilty the first time, the courts are going to take that personally. So if her lawyer decides to sue again, they'll probably double the settlement until he gets the picture that he can't do what he wants.
i wish she won a trillion dollar settlement :heh: that doesnt change the fact that it's nonsense

Daps
yeah? and he did her another 85 million dollars worth of "damage"? more than most people earn in 100 lifetimes? :childplease::mjlol: give me a fukking break.

The bulk of that is punitive damages. It’s supposed to deter him from doing it again. Dude was on truth social running his mouth during the trial. Clearly he wasn’t deterred. Cuz here we are talking about him doing it again.