POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:mjlol:

Ronnie Boy blew Hundreds of Millions only to drop out after one state. Let's see how he comes back to these same donors in 4 years for another L in 2028. Yeah right, he won't be able to. You don't lose hundreds of millions like this and get those donors back. Then he bent a knee to Trump just like Gavin Newsom said he would. I knew his campaign was over when he debated Newsom (Who bodied him by the way). Why are you debating the Governor of California when you are running for President? Why were none of them were attacking Trump so the American people see through this.

Christie was the only one really going in. Tim Scott stood no chance. Nikki Haley is just now starting to attack Trump in the 25th Hour. Ronnie Boy and Vivek may have railed again woke and wokeness only for the American People to give them their Presidental wake up call. It was clear they were all running for cabinet positions or VP. None of them will be President because they can't win in a General. General Elections are a different ball game. The Anti-Trump vote is much large than the media or anyone is admitting. There will be defected Republicans voting against Trump.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Desantis angling for VP would pretty firmly make the republican ticket even more dangerous.
That type of move would coalesce all the maga and anti maga republicans together because they'd all get what they want
Trump ain’t messing with Ron lmaoo… He already see Ron as a snake..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

:dead:

This dude been having a nervous breakdown since Iowa. DeSantis dikk rider who used to be MAGA. I'd be stunned if Trump is dumb enough to risk it all selecting another VP who doesn't pledge absolute fealty to him. He's gonna pick someone who won't backstab him.

Exactly… he ain’t fukkin with Ron.. if anything he prob promised Ron a vp or cabinet position and when it comes time he going to straight up renig on his promise :mjlol:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
No nygga nikki

It's crazy to me that Nikki experienced all of this, I actually believe she did, yet wants to continue to suck up to Far right CACs..
full

-Parents sent her to a racist CAC high school academy, which was created so the CACs in that county didn't have to go to school with black people, even though her dad worked at a HBCU.

Orangeburg Prep was a manifestation of Jim Crow when I attended. However, when the school began accepting anyone regardless of race or creed, not surprisingly few people of color attended. There were some exceptions: Most notably, Nikki Haley graduated from Orangeburg Prep in 1989. But, while enrollment at Orangeburg Prep is now open to non-whites, education in the city remains basically segregated to this day. In the 2013-2014 academic year, the school was about 5 percent black, while Orangeburg-Wilkinson High School, the local public high school, was about 4 percent white.

- Tried to shut down HBCU in that SAME COUNTY she grew up in yet she "knows the importance of HBCUs"

An Open Letter to Gov.Nikki Haley and the South Carolina House of Representatives Regarding the Closure of South Carolina State University
^^^Alumni letter to Nikki Haley (hard to find her initial quote and saying SC State should shut down)
In closing, Gov. Haley and South Carolina State House of Representatives, discard the existing proviso language calling for the closure of South Carolina State University and work with the university to develop a plan that ensures that this jewel of South Carolina continues to educate, prepare, empower, and develop public intellectuals into the next century and beyond.

-She has a black son-in law
Ft3Q7fvWAAQLJx1

-Y'all already know her flip flopping on Confederate Flag/Sons of the Confederate interview

Like what is your point?
"I grew up not white enough for white people and faced racism from them so I decided to try EXTRA hard to suck up and be like those same white people???"

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

This dude been having a nervous breakdown since Iowa. DeSantis dikk rider who used to be MAGA. I'd be stunned if Trump is dumb enough to risk it all selecting another VP who doesn't pledge absolute fealty to him. He's gonna pick someone who won't backstab him.

Dude can finally put away his heels . I know his feet been killing him .

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

as someone who is socially awkward, he wasn’t offered shyt, he’s just happy this is over lol