POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There’s a clear incentive to stay in this race: if Trump is found guilty and charged in any of his cases it’s probably a wrap for him. Why wouldn’t you want to be the last person standing just in case? I’m not saying go to the convention but surely lasting through Super Tuesday makes sense if you were DeSantis or Haley.

I remember when Hillary literally argued she would stay in the 2008 race just in case Obama got assassinated lol. What a bytch. I’m not making that type of argument, just saying no one could possibly fault them for holding on through March at least to see what happens.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm happy Ron dropped out he's just as bad as Trump

It's pretty amusing he couldn't even make it to NH

Ron ran out of money and support last month from what I had read so idk how he would make it to March.

I would assume the rest of them are in the same boat moneywise besides Nikki

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
definitely a weak, swagless move, from a weak, swagless man

but by putting his tail between his legs, and endorsing trump, now nikki is "the traitor" that MAGA focuses its anger on. so i get why he did it now, but it literally defeats the purpose of ever getting in the race at all :dead:

and he didnt even need money to stay in. he could have just stopped campaigning. its 2024, these bozos dont need to do in-person appearances

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
There’s a clear incentive to stay in this race: if Trump is found guilty and charged in any of his cases it’s probably a wrap for him. Why wouldn’t you want to be the last person standing just in case? I’m not saying go to the convention but surely lasting through Super Tuesday makes sense if you were DeSantis or Haley.

I remember when Hillary literally argued she would stay in the 2008 race just in case Obama got assassinated lol. What a bytch. I’m not making that type of argument, just saying no one could possibly fault them for holding on through March at least to see what happens.
Imo zero chance maga abandons Trump. They'd just support him even more or stay home. They see Nikki as the swamp establishment

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:dead:

This dude been having a nervous breakdown since Iowa. DeSantis dikk rider who used to be MAGA. I'd be stunned if Trump is dumb enough to risk it all selecting another VP who doesn't pledge absolute fealty to him. He's gonna pick someone who won't backstab him.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

:dead:

This dude been having a nervous breakdown since Iowa. DeSantis dikk rider who used to be MAGA. I'd be stunned if Trump is dumb enough to risk it all selecting another VP who doesn't pledge absolute fealty to him. He's gonna pick someone who won't backstab him.

Ron called trump.

Trump: Hello, Ron? Is that you?

Ron: yes sir, President sir. I am just calling to tell you I am stopping the campaign and endorsing you! A true warrior for floridians and the people!

Trump: I knew you'd come around. Many people said, "Sir!" Ron will come kiss the ring very soon. And they were right. And so was I.

Ron: Yes, I am endorsing you and looking forward to working with you going forward.

Trump: Yeah, about that Ron, before we do anything official, I'd like for you to do me a favor though.

Ron: Sure Mr. President. Anything.

Trump: What a dog you are. Now run along to mommy and I'll contact you...and never call me on this phone again. *click*

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Desantis angling for VP would pretty firmly make the republican ticket even more dangerous.
That type of move would coalesce all the maga and anti maga republicans together because they'd all get what they want