POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
how’s this helping your argument?

People are increasingly anti-gay BECAUSE of the trans issue.

Again, we dont need to start losing elections before we course-correct.

:mjlol: Cmon now. Being gay and being trans are two different things. They are just lumped in one group, but they don't always correlate.

So naturally when you using a Conservative-based poll, your going to see those numbers because that's how they roll.

The problem is, is 2/3rds of Gen Z are Left Leaning, so its unlikely to make ANY difference in an election.

You want to show a poll? Find one on Abortion. Go find a poll on Abortion in which Trump is viewed more favorable on it vs. Biden, then I will agree with you.

But you won't find one, because Polls are released to sway the public into narratives... Only for Democrats to out perform in almost every race since Roe/Wade.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also... VivekGPT doing GPT shyt.

honestly i'm not even sure how accurate the GPT moniker is. i like that it stuck and i'm happy to see the mudslinging, but Vivek is less chatbot to me and more fringe elon musk fanboy incel. if anybody talked like a robot during the GOP debates, it was Pence

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
A black man running for the Republican nomination is trying to duck his Gay Wake Up Call by claiming he instead got his nikka Wake Up Call (that he's probably going to ignore) is crazy. :dead:

That said, I'm surprised this didn't happen immediately after the debate last week. It was incredibly clear that he wasn't going to win shyt with his closing remarks. Everyone else on stage seemed to at least figured out at a basic level that leaning hard into the culture war shyt isn't the move, but he decided that was how he should wrap up the debate. It was obvious that even if he somehow did win the nomination, he was about to get COOKED in the actual election.

I think it's crazy as well that South Carolina is probably the first State, who knows though, in which you have both Senators that are gay but are too closeted to admit it, or do it in secret just so they can hold power.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He's going to descend even further into Mad Max Beyond Thuderdome status because the only thing he's campaigning for at this point is his future podcast.

"NIKKI... NIKKI... I FOLLOW YOUR DAUGHTER ON TIKTOK! JUST SUSPEND YOUR CAMPAIGN AND I WILL LET YOU AND THE FAT MAN WALK AWAY!"

roadwarriorhumungus.png

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Four Ohio GOP lawmakers announced last week that they will be introducing bills to address Issue 1, which now enshrines the right to abortion into the state constitution — attempting to keep judges from interpreting the amendment.

The effort comes from Republican State Reps. Jennifer Gross, Bill Dean, Melanie Miller and Beth Lear, and proposes "removing jurisdiction from the judiciary over this ambiguous ballot initiative."