POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba didn’t people tell me this wasn’t happening?

This is 🧢 .

Gen Z is the gayest generation in American history. No way in hell their support for gay marriage dropped 11 points in two years when every other group increased at least one point (and Boomers by two points). :comeon:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christie would be happy to get a couple points in the general and spoil it for Donald. They hate each other. And depending on now much legal hot water Trump is in next year, you have to figure conservatives are going to want an “alternative”. It’s just a matter of who.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is 🧢 .

Gen Z is the gayest generation in American history. No way in hell their support for gay marriage dropped 11 points in two years when every other group increased at least one point (and Boomers by two points). :comeon:

I don't trust any poll regarding any generation younger than millennials. They are all phone polls and no normal Gen z person is picking up the phone for somebody who isn't on their contact list.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tim Scott is gone. Good riddance

A black man running for the Republican nomination is trying to duck his Gay Wake Up Call by claiming he instead got his nikka Wake Up Call (that he's probably going to ignore) is crazy. :dead:

That said, I'm surprised this didn't happen immediately after the debate last week. It was incredibly clear that he wasn't going to win shyt with his closing remarks. Everyone else on stage seemed to at least figured out at a basic level that leaning hard into the culture war shyt isn't the move, but he decided that was how he should wrap up the debate. It was obvious that even if he somehow did win the nomination, he was about to get COOKED in the actual election.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tim and his GF looked like they were meeting for the first time. Like he just met her on a dating site and invited her to the debate.
Hahah imagine that actually happened. Very funny visual (and probably not far from reality)

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christie would be happy to get a couple points in the general and spoil it for Donald. They hate each other. And depending on now much legal hot water Trump is in next year, you have to figure conservatives are going to want an “alternative”. It’s just a matter of who.

@℃ertifed am I wrong? Trump will be a convicted felon this coming spring. Republicans have to have a back-up plan, no? The MAGA/ establishment split is inevitable. I was hoping Trump would run 3rd party rather than 3rd party running against Trump but here we are.

Christie and Romney are on my short list of 3rd party spoilers. RFK is too bummy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush