POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Marjorie Taylor Greene Makes Startlingly Accurate Confession About Her Own Party​

Ed Mazza

Updated Tue, November 7, 2023 at 8:33 AM EST·2 min read

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) delivered a blow to her own party on Monday when she said voters are sick of Republican politicians.
“Republican voters across the country are sick and tired of Republicans because they never do anything to hold this government accountable,” she told CNN’s Manu Raju.

Then, Greene described many GOP lawmakers ― including herself ― almost to a T.
“Republicans go out on the campaign trail, and go on TV, and do their five-minute hearing videos, and post up on social media and say all this garbage about how they’re going to fight it and stop it,” she said.

Greene, a conspiracy theorist who once spoke at a white nationalist event, said voters must feel that Republicans in Congress have failed them.
“I feel the same way,” she admitted.

Last month, Greene put her party on blast as the battle for a new speaker dragged on.
“Our conference has a responsibility to the American people, to our districts, to work together and unify, and this conference is absolutely broken,” she confessed.

For once, her critics were quick to agree:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:ahh: Florida Man wants to use Public Money to support Trump, I am sure MAGALand will agree to this.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ahh: Florida Man wants to use Public Money to support Trump, I am sure MAGALand will agree to this.

I'm bout to establish residency in Florida, sign up to run for President, and then commit as many white collar crimes as I can think of before I'm caught. I'm bout to have the best lawyers the Florida taxpayers could afford, and if that don't work a nice cozy bid in Club Fed.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another terrible day for the GOP brand nationwide.

Dems take VA legislature, it's a wrap for the Youngkin agenda.

Dem governor reelected in Kentucky, a state trump won by 25 points lmao

Ballot issue amending constitution to enshrine abortion rights in constitution passes in Ohio, a state trump carried by 8 points

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Another terrible day for the GOP brand nationwide.

Dems take VA legislature, it's a wrap for the Youngkin agenda.

Dem governor reelected in Kentucky, a state trump won by 25 points lmao

Ballot issue amending constitution to enshrine abortion rights in constitution passes in Ohio, a state trump carried by 8 points
A terrible day? Fam they been getting smoked since 2018