POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I've been saying...Haley is a problem...

You've called almost everyone in the Republican primary "a problem".

Even if you turned out to be right in this case, which I don't think you will be, this would be one of the best real world examples of a "broke clock...."

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Zionist lobby has such airtight control over the narrative on the right that Vivek Ramaswamy shook to even show up to the next one.

Somehow he went from this:

To this:

To now this:

Imagine going from "debates are my biggest strength" to "I think I might skip the debate altogether" solely because you're shook of one question.

He should've stuck to bashing Black folks.:troll:

He bout to find out real quick that the paleocon right that applauds his non-interventionist stance has little power relative to the rest of the establishment. Even loud mouth Trump didn't go there.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Pence might be the saddest Presidential candidate in a long time because he's a former Vice President. Looking at recent history, former or sitting Vice Presidents normally end up as the nominee for President when they run.

2020: Biden - Former VP
2000: Gore - Sitting VP
1988: Bush - Sitting VP
1984: Mondale - Former VP
1968: Nixon - Former VP
1960: Nixon - Sitting VP

Trump completely destroyed the party. Even if Trump wasn't running, Pence still wouldn't be the nominee. Let's just fast forward to the Republican Convention where Pence comes on stage, gets booed and called a traitor, and endorses Trump for President.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pence might be the saddest Presidential candidate in a long time because he's a former Vice President. Looking at recent history, former or sitting Vice Presidents normally end up as the nominee for President when they run.

2020: Biden - Former VP
2000: Gore - Sitting VP
1988: Bush - Sitting VP
1984: Mondale - Former VP
1968: Nixon - Former VP
1960: Nixon - Sitting VP
but only until 2028, when kamala runs :mjlol: