Daps
Reppin
NULL

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I'm in the racist part of Virginia right now and it's funny to here them talk about how much they hate California.

:lolbron:
California being a boogeyman to Republicans and honestly to the people on the right (wing) side of the fence…is the only skepticism (outside of his wife) i have about Gavin Newsome being a viable Presidential candidate.

My brother who claims to be an ‘independent’, disdains anything to do with California.

I remember driving thru parts of Texas and New Mexico and seeing a whole bunch of ‘at least we aren’t California’.

There’s a weird infatuation with Cali that goes beyond just being a symbol for liberalism. Wild shyt is, maybe on spectrum it’s liberal…but I feel like Cali outside of a few concentrated isn’t even the most “liberal” state.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Republicans Nominate Steve "David Duke without the Baggage" Scalise for Speaker behind close doors. Looks like that Jim Jordan School scandal messed up his nomination. We'll see but does he have 217? Are we in for 15 rounds again? The Dems will once again nominate Hakeem Jeffries who has the most votes for a Speaker in History.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
California being a boogeyman to Republicans and honestly to the people on the right (wing) side of the fence…is the only skepticism (outside of his wife) i have about Gavin Newsome being a viable Presidential candidate.

My brother who claims to be an ‘independent’, disdains anything to do with California.

I remember driving thru parts of Texas and New Mexico and seeing a whole bunch of ‘at least we aren’t California’.

There’s a weird infatuation with Cali that goes beyond just being a symbol for liberalism. Wild shyt is, maybe on spectrum it’s liberal…but I feel like Cali outside of a few concentrated isn’t even the most “liberal” state.
Buncha weirdos who have never been there. If they actually visited, they would change their tune.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
If Dems serious about winning in 2028 they better let Gavin Newsome be the guy. Cuz AOC, Bernie, Kamala or whatever woman or gay dude def not winning.