POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

shyt like this is so dangerous because it will have the desired effect of putting dems on the defensive to show how much they love israel. everyone knows both parties love israel and want to allow them to do what they want, but the difference is where the republicans are 100% fine with whatever action israel takes, the dems are a little bit lower. got to raise that percentage, AIPAC needs both at 100%.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Any chance that could be a pickup for Dems or is his district in Cali fully MAGA?

I looked that up to see and it's Bakersfield which is just a horrible place. My least favorite city in all of California. Plus McCarthy is a fourth-generation Bakersfield resident who was born in Bakersfield, went to Bakersfield Community College, and then graduated from Cal State Bakersfield. Which explains a lot.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
shyt like this is so dangerous because it will have the desired effect of putting dems on the defensive to show how much they love israel. everyone knows both parties love israel and want to allow them to do what they want, but the difference is where the republicans are 100% fine with whatever action israel takes, the dems are a little bit lower. got to raise that percentage, AIPAC needs both at 100%.
Did you read the comments? Folk are going in on him even conservatives

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:snoop:

Now there's rumors because of the Israel/Hamas War, they want to actually Reinstate McCarthy. That Jordan nor Scaliase may not have the votes because there are people still upset with Gaetz and they don't want him to get his way. Some Republicans are even signaling they need the Democrats help if Gaetz tries to stop it again. This is why I said them turning on McCarthy was too extreme which is why we've never fired a Speaker. Some have resigned but there was already someone lined up on those cases. The Democrats should not have to be the Adults in the Room and govern for both themselves and the Republicans. If McCarthy wanted to be saved his job, he would of worked with the Democrats. He did not. Now we have international conflict on top of the Russia/Ukraine mess. Republicans really picked the worst time in History to have a damn Civil War with each other.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Now there's rumors because of the Israel/Hamas War, they want to actually Reinstate McCarthy. That Jordan nor Scaliase may not have the votes because there are people still upset with Gaetz and they don't want him to get his way. Some Republicans are even signaling they need the Democrats help if Gaetz tries to stop it again. This is why I said them turning on McCarthy was too extreme which is why we've never fired a Speaker. Some have resigned but there was already someone lined up on those cases. The Democrats should not have to be the Adults in the Room and govern for both themselves and the Republicans. If McCarthy wanted to be saved his job, he would of worked with the Democrats. He did not. Now we have international conflict on top of the Russia/Ukraine mess. Republicans really picked the worst time in History to have a damn Civil War with each other.
There was nothing extreme about it. He reneged on multiple deals he made with the Dems on top of making decisions purely to save his job, not to serve the American people.

They can want to re-instate him all they want but they won't have the votes to do so. And this is not a Dem problem, it's a Repub problem. One that they need to internally come to terms with.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I legit think the internet has made the republican and independent factions collectively stupider
No idea how they didn't see that RFK was almost exclusively chirping to the GOP audience and had almost no pull with non fringe dems

An independent run is gonna sink the GOP down ballot rather than hurt Biden

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I legit think the internet has made the republican and independent factions collectively stupider
No idea how they didn't see that RFK was almost exclusively chirping to the GOP audience and had almost no pull with non fringe dems

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Old Habits of correlating Kennedy's with Democrats, despite talking so many Alt-Right Viewpoints.