POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Just came to post this...look...if DeSantis keeps flaming, Kemp would be a fukking PROBLEM.

I do not think people realize this.

He's DeSantis without the spotlight.
You always juelzing about who got next and the shyt don’t even materialize lmaooo

Kemp staying his ass right in Georgia and will try to run for a senate seat..

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m worried about kemp cause he’s Chris Christie without the Trump line on his CV. He’s the only real threat next to youngkin after Trump but that’s ONLY if DeSantis drops
i don't see anyone getting into the republican primary who hasnt already. desantis put in too much to drop out, but he's pretty much just waiting to see if trump drops out or dies :dead:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i don't see anyone getting into the republican primary who hasnt already. desantis put in too much to drop out, but he's pretty much just waiting to see if trump drops out :dead:
We said this last time and you had dudes like Bloomberg jumping in before the last bus left the station.

Dont say it wont happen... We have PLENTY of time.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We said this last time and you had dudes like Bloomberg jumping in before the last bus left the station.

Dont say it wont happen... We have PLENTY of time.

True, and as well all know Bloomberg ended up.... oh yeah he spent $1,000,000,000 to win 61 delegates 😂

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

I was actually surprised how little folks talked about VivekGPT's visit. Right-wing Twitter pretty much only talked about Trump's & RDS' visits.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to the contrary.

Just admit you dont follow republican politics.
Just admit you're the equivalent of the Chicken Little of TheColi politics you dikk sucking bytch.

Just admit that you're the Jim Cramer of political investment.

Just admit that you're the Pat McAfee of being a political bytch hovering over twenty monitors and still not knowing the sport you're trying to cover.

Just admit that you're a fukking hack but keep spam posting anyway :mjgrin:

Last edited: