POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The Mitch freezing memes have been killing me

Can I be the bytch nikka in the room and point out that this is a human being clearly going through some serious health issues and that maybe making memes about it might be considered callous?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Can I be the bytch nikka in the room and point out that this is a human being clearly going through some serious health issues and that maybe making memes about it might be considered callous?
He's a scumbag responsible dismantling much of the positive things in our democracy.

It's callous, but he isn't the hill to die on.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
He's a scumbag responsible dismantling much of the positive things in our democracy.

It's callous, but he isn't the hill to die on.

Again, the Republican Party has shown that it is evolving to platform more despicable and shameless personalities (Trump>>DeSantis>>Ramaswamy).

I am willing to bet that the next Republican Senate leader will make us look back on the McConell years with quasi-fondness.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say for nearly any other human being I would absolutely agree with you and empathize with that sentiment, but this is Mitch fukking McConnell

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say for nearly any other human being I would absolutely agree with you and empathize with that sentiment, but this is Mitch fukking McConnell
these scumbags can retire tomorrow, they arent anyone's victim. they're abusers of power

i wonder if bernie runs in '24. that would make him 88 when leaving office :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: Jx2

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

While your Heart is in a good place; Mitch voted against the Zadroga Act for 9/11 First Responders suffering from Health Issues due to the Attacks. Plus the big one as well, supporting Roe vs. Wade. We now live in a country in which a woman can get raped, forced to carry a baby she doesn't want or can't support to term, and even if the fetus dies in womb, be charged for murder. Plus when you throw in the ACA/Obamacare, I take pleasure in seeing McConnell suffering in Health.

And when he dies it will get worse for him.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
While your Heart is in a good place; Mitch voted against the Zadroga Act for 9/11 First Responders suffering from Health Issues due to the Attacks. Plus the big one as well, supporting Roe vs. Wade. We now live in a country in which a woman can get raped, forced to carry a baby she doesn't want or can't support to term, and even if the fetus dies in womb, be charged for murder. Plus when you throw in the ACA/Obamacare, I take pleasure in seeing McConnell suffering in Health.

Not to mention this:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It really sucks for us late Millennials that there has to be such a firm and ardent stance to seeing Boomers tap out because most of our parents are Boomers. My parents are as anti MAGA as they get :salute::mjcry: , but as a whole, the political tides are not going to just change against the GOP, it's going to be a biblical tidal wave when that generation is no longer voting. Climate change, abortion rights and gun control are pretty much voting issues 1, 2 and 3 when it comes to our brand of politics.

Unless you're Nap then the issues are:

1. Trannys
2. Trannys
3. Trannys
4. Dylan
5. Trannys

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It really sucks for us late Millennials that there has to be such a firm and ardent stance to seeing Boomers tap out because most of our parents are Boomers. My parents are as anti MAGA as they get :salute::mjcry: , but as a whole, the political tides are not going to just change against the GOP, it's going to be a biblical tidal wave when that generation is no longer voting. Climate change, abortion rights and gun control are pretty much voting issues 1, 2 and 3 when it comes to our brand of politics.

Unless you're Nap then the issues are:

1. Trannys
2. Trannys
3. Trannys
4. Dylan
5. Trannys
not so fast, breh. because when that generation dies out, our side will agree 90/10 that a man can get pregnant :mjlol: