POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
In my 38 years on this Earth, Milky Way Galaxy represent.

If I had ever wanted to vote for a Republican, never will, but if I did... tonight's debate made me consider Chris Christie.

He was brave enough to answer the question that no one else dares to answer... are we Alone in the Universe? Transparency. None of this Men in Black coverup bullshyt. That spoke to me. None of these Aliens crossing the border illegally, but instead Aliens crossing over the Asteroid Belt. :mjcry:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Cristie made it impossible for a republican to win in NJ again with all the scandals and controversies
he wouldn't be a challenge to anyone in a general considering his name is so scandalized but it shows you how terrible the bench for the republican party currently is
None of these people could beat Joe Biden based on this debate alone. The issues have gone over all of their heads

You have literal idiots and washouts vs Trump vs Sleepy Joe

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I respect all people so this isn't based in any kind of xenophobia. But having worked with many throughout my career etc, no group of immigrants unjustifiably push the "came here penniless" story more shamelessly than Indians :russ:
They are the fukkin worse… They are culturally annoying