POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps

:francis: Frank LaRose is who I'm rooting for in the Ohio Senate GOP primary. Trump will probably cost the GOP the OH Senate seat by endorsing Moreno.

I worked for Bernie Moreno as a tech at one of his dealerships in the Cleveland area; it would NOT go well for him in Cleveland if he ran, especially if his opponent got some of the people who used to work for him to explain *why* it would be a bad idea to vote for him. The stories I could tell about him brehs.. :snoop:

And to add insult to injury -- he went to the University of Michigan, that's just icing on the cake word to @smitty22

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I worked for Bernie Moreno as a tech at one of his dealerships in the Cleveland area; it would NOT go well for him in Cleveland if he ran, especially if his opponent got some of the people who used to work for him to explain *why* it would be a bad idea to vote for him. The stories I could tell about him brehs.. :snoop:

And to add insult to injury -- he went to the University of Michigan, that's just icing on the cake word to @smitty22
scUM gonna scUM :flabbyscUM: . @Regular_P reply so i can neg you. :BrutusScust:

Daps
What’s in the water over there in Cambridge? Why does Harvard produce so many weirdos and sociopaths.

Harvard is the biggest undergrad of the Ivy leagues. It’s also 1 of the biggest law schools in the US. By sheer volume of students and general placement of its students into good jobs that have well defined ladders up l, statistically, it’s more likely a weirdo got in, and inertia helped them fail there way up to a relevant position.

Daps

Literally every poll say this is wrong.

Also, what are stances on the PragerU videos that have been embraced under the DeSantis administration that minimize slavery?

Do I need to post a link to a Violet Meyers thread in JBO to get you to respond? Cuz you keep posting this shyt with no context and don’t respond to anyone.