POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yooo this is incredible reporting out of the Ohio ballot issue and the youth vote.

Bububu Fox News told me college aged young men are becoming conservative!
:dead:

Young people can be complex when it comes to political views but if there's something they generally think the same thing about it's this: don't do shyt that hurts my friends. Restricting women's rights? Restricting gay people's rights? Being a dikk to trans people? Targeting black people's rights? Harming immigrants? All that shyt tends to be the red line for most young people in America and it's why republicans keep losing.

Daps
Republicans got the youth to vote for them growing up by focusing on the economy and making sure that enough of them could climb socially and economically. You do that, they're not going to vote to disrupt that system.

Republicans won't get anywhere with culture wars that these younger generations don't side with them on, and they definitely aren't helping young people get homes or feed themselves with their economic plan.

My fear has always been that some charismatic Republican just replicates a modern-day version of Huey Long's strategy by being openly racist, but economically leftist. Doesn't look close to happening though.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Republicans got the youth to vote for them growing up by focusing on the economy and making sure that enough of them could climb socially and economically. You do that, they're not going to vote to disrupt that system.

Republicans won't get anywhere with culture wars that these younger generations don't side with them on, and they definitely aren't helping young people get homes or feed themselves with their economic plan.

My fear has always been that some charismatic Republican just replicates a modern-day version of Huey Long's strategy by being openly racist, but economically leftist. Doesn't look close to happening though.
It will never happen being openly racist and economically leftest because that means the who you don’t want to succeed will in a leftest economy

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Yooo this is incredible reporting out of the Ohio ballot issue and the youth vote.

I've said this many times before. The Sandy Hook generation has grown up. One party has been the obstacle in every single instance. Time to pay the piper.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
full
"I have killed more Domestic Terrorists than Sleepy Joe and Woeful Obama!"

full
"YOUR WELCOME AMERICA, SLEEP TIGHT! HIDE YOUR PUDDING FROM RONNIE'S FINGERS!"

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
full
"I have killed more Domestic Terrorists than Sleepy Joe and Woeful Obama!"

full
"YOUR WELCOME AMERICA, SLEEP TIGHT! HIDE YOUR PUDDING FROM RONNIE'S FINGERS!"

Must've been all the ANTIFA that stormed the Capitol that snitched on him :troll:

Exclusive VIP tickets to watch this clown get bodied :wow: An experience indeed :wow:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Must've been all the ANTIFA that stormed the Capitol that snitched on him :troll:

Exclusive VIP tickets to watch this clown get bodied :wow: An experience indeed :wow:

Breh, assuming he doesn't let lose with some overly racist/homophobic comments, the media is going to carry water for DeSantis. If he gets attacked nonstop they'll interpret/report it as evidence that he is a strong candidate. And they'll call him "presidential" if he doesn't take the bait.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

So I checked this shyt out.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. No contribution or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this Promotion. Making a contribution does not increase your chances of winning. To enter by making a contribution use this form. To enter without making a contribution, click here. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. The Promotion begins on August 9, 2023 at 12:00 AM and ends on August 18, 2023 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on August 18, 2023. One winner will receive the following Prize: Up to $1,500 towards roundtrip airfare to Milwaukee, Wisconsin and overnight hotel accommodations, a ticket to the Presidential Debate, and a meet and greet with Governor Ron DeSantis and First Lady Casey DeSantis. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The Promotion is open to citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) of the United States who are legal residents of one of the fifty states, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia and are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority as determined by state law. Restrictions and qualifications for participation in this Promotion may apply, they are listed in the Official Rules. The Sponsor is Ron DeSantis for President, PO Box 3696 Tallahassee, FL 32315.

The key thing that sticks out is the word... Overnight Hotel Accommodations and not like 2 Night Hotel Accommodations. Basically your flying to Milwaukee, stay a night and then fly back out the next day; with the GOP Debate being on either day. :laff: