POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX

exactly as ive been saying :skip: dems better hope trump stays alive

Which states are going to flip blue to get DeSantis to 270?

Screenshot-20230224-110017-Chrome.jpg

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
He can stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose voters :manny:
If he does, he will lose money to legal fees when Leticia James indicits him.

He already has a shrinking minority of voters within his own party. How does he operate a winning campaign while on trial?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
How can he win a primary while on trial for espionage, fraud and sedition?
his voters are willing to drink pool cleaner and get shot climbing through windows at the capital. i think they will vote for him under those circumstances. now, the poisoned children of east palestine, ohio are draping themselves in his flags. he is the only national republican who has a base so far. as far as im concerned, he is the favorite to win the nomination until some new catalyst changes this dynamic.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
He can win the Republican nomination. Whenever something happens to Trump, the voters base flock to him because they all have victimization in common. To them it verifies the deep state/the left is out to get us.

He can stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose voters :manny:

You can technically run for President from jail.

Republican voters think those charges are fake and they are just out to get Trump.

his voters are willing to drink pool cleaner and get shot climbing through windows at the capital. i think they will vote for him under those circumstances. now, the poisoned children of east palestine, ohio are draping themselves in his flags. he is the only national republican who has a base so far. as far as im concerned, he is the favorite to win the nomination until some new catalyst changes this dynamic.

I'm not asking about the MAGA base. I'm specifically asking about the candidate's campaign logistics & operation.

How do you run a campaign that can win a primary while simultaneously fighting charges in multiple jurisdictions?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I'm not asking about the MAGA base. I'm specifically asking about the candidate's campaign logistics & operation.

How do you run a campaign that can win a primary while simultaneously fighting charges in multiple jurisdictions?
i dont believe these investigations will be serious enough to hamper him. they huff and puff and then get nothing done against this guy. and i also dont believe he ran a particularly sophisticated campaign the last time he won. he just was bombastic and running on instinct while the media gave him free coverage. i think the same thing will happen. also, meatball is not confrontational, so trump isnt being hurt by anything. he just has to do the kind of stuff he did in ohio recently and cruise to victory.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
i dont believe these investigations will be serious enough to hamper him. they huff and puff and then get nothing done against this guy. and i also dont believe he ran a particularly sophisticated campaign the last time he won.
That's not true. The 2016 campaign's fund raising apparatus and digital micro targeting was run with surgical precision.
he just was bombastic and running on instinct while the media gave him free coverage. i think the same thing will happen. also, meatball is not confrontational, so trump isnt being hurt by anything. he just has to do the kind of stuff he did in ohio recently and cruise to victory.

How will he be able to hold the rallies & fund raisers that media covered at the pace needed to win the primary while dealing with multiple court dates, dispositions and trial prep?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
That's not true. The 2016 campaign's fund raising apparatus and digital micro targeting was run with surgical precision.

How will he be able to hold the rallies & fund raisers that media covered at the pace needed to win the primary while dealing with multiple court dates, dispositions and trial prep?
i've only read of his "microtargeting" being a factor when he got with cambridge analytica for the general election. either way, that is not candidate-heavy work. as for primary funding, cruz got slightly more than him. when you are as online, famous, and bombastic as trump, people will give you money. it's not that complicated.

i also dont believe they are going to bother him much with the formalities of court. i think the feds will be hesitant to be seen as impacting elections, and im not so sure that NY and GA are really going to go far with it. there are things with those state prosecutions that made me lose faith in that.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
i've only read of his "microtargeting" being a factor when he got with cambridge analytica for the general election. either way, that is not candidate-heavy work.
as for primary funding, cruz got slightly more than him. when you are as online, famous, and bombastic as trump, people will give you money. it's not that complicated.

i also dont believe they are going to bother him much with the formalities of court. i think the feds will be hesitant to be seen as impacting elections, and im not so sure that NY and GA are really going to go far with it. there are things with those state prosecutions that made me lose faith in that.
You have not answered the question. How does one operate a winning campaign while fighting charges in multiple jurisdictions?

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
any combination of GA, AZ, WI, and VA. needs 3 out of 4

he wins georgia for sure.
GA has two dem senators and their popular gov is essentially defecting from the MAGA GOP. Why does he definitely win there?

VA elected youngkin,

Younkin ran as a moderate and a VA is very purple. Why would they switch to a hard core conservative?
WI elects ron johnson, arizona is still arizona. its too soon to call it a blue state yet
Johnson barely squeaked by and WI is one of the main reasons the red wave never materialized. It's purple at worst, trending blue at best. How does a southern populist win the state over Biden?

MAGA has been getting destroyed in AZ these last few cycles. How does DeSantis overcome that given his record?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GA has two dem senators and their popular gov is essentially defecting from the MAGA GOP. Why does he definitely win there?
same exact reason Kemp won, and it was never a question that Kemp would win. i'd bet thousands of dollars on desantis winning georgia with Kemp campaigning for him

MAGA has been getting destroyed in AZ these last few cycles. How does DeSantis overcome that given his record?

wrong; TRUMP and trump dikkriders have been getting destroyed in AZ these last few cycles. why would mccain voters have any problem with desantis? if trump is gone, im predicting some Katie Hobbs regret in '24

Younkin ran as a moderate and a VA is very purple. Why would they switch to a hard core conservative?

Johnson barely squeaked by and WI is one of the main reasons the red wave never materialized. It's purple at worst, trending blue at best. How does a southern populist win the state over Biden?
sure, biden can hold them. but desantis can win them too. biden is washed physically, and america still has plenty of issues under his watch. what if theres an economic downturn? you're telling me desantis cant beat biden with swing voters in that case? :dead:

i dont get where the arrogance comes from in the same country that elected trump 6 years ago

Last edited: