*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
CC Sabathia and Sheffield were funny as shyt. The Kathy Griffin discussion is interesting to me because that type of shyt usually happens to conservatives/Republicans.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Listening to yesterday's episode and the Tiger convo is why I fukkin hate Mike Ruiz. I've been listening long enough to say this but he goes fukkin EXTRA to the extreme when it's a non-white athlete/entertainer that slips and fukks up. It's too much evidence to say the contrary and no one on that fukkin show calls him out on that shyt. fukk Cote too. Two peas in a pod

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I legit got pissed at Cote defending that NASCAR car announcer. bytch deserved to be fired and he damn near defended dude. Dan kinda tried to call him out on it but didn't come right out and say it and he should have.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
At this point the "looks like" game needs to only be done when kjrukin (sp?) is on, tho the tangier movie is funny

The Falcons super bowl question onstage reminded me of just how GOAT Kenny g was that week :lawd:

Kurkjian is goat I love how they went from asking why he laughed during judge hr straight into looks like that cat was laughing his ass off. I thought SVP interview was good too I miss SVP on the radio

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The local hour is fukkin classic
sound clips of Lebatard and Stugotz doing baseball commentary :laff:

Lebatard: So whose batting Samson you gotta help us out here cause we dont know much about these players

Samson: :beli: thats John Jay, Dan

Lebatard: John Jay is black??

:russ:

Stugotz getting all the plays and players wrong :mjlol:

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Listening to yesterday's episode and the Tiger convo is why I fukkin hate Mike Ruiz. I've been listening long enough to say this but he goes fukkin EXTRA to the extreme when it's a non-white athlete/entertainer that slips and fukks up. It's too much evidence to say the contrary and no one on that fukkin show calls him out on that shyt. fukk Cote too. Two peas in a pod
This. That's why I hate hearing Mike do his Lavar Ball voice and alot of his other famous black people voices because he makes them sound very racist,stereotypical and as ignorant sounding as possible. I couldn't tell it was supposed to be Lavar at first. That voice would get him smacked by Lavar or any proud black man if he did it in their face but we know he would back down in person. Mikes dad is probably really conservative and one of the Cubans who voted for Trump in Florida because somebody raised him to go in on blacks any chance he gets without waiting on facts.

Mike is like Jim Rome they hated Tiger since day one and will slam him and never admit they were wrong on any story about him. They both went in on Tiger as driving drunk but once it was revealed to be medication they acted like people should be even more outraged now not less outraged or showing any empathy. Jim Rome said Tiger is still chasing Jack as a joke about Woods chasing Nicklaus and in this case Jack Daniels but when it turns into pills instead of admitting that he and TMZ got it wrong about driving drunk Jim cranks his hate up higher and now Tiger should lose all his sponsors and any custody of his kids he has left.:gucci: