*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dan gonna be out for the whole Finals? Was listening to yesterday show and dude said he was going to miss the Finals but I don't know if he meant the 1st week or the whole damn thing:francis:

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Greg Cote got spun around 180 degrees and ended up inside Ray Lewis's mink with him trying to keep up with an elaborate dap:laff:
kramer-ballroom.gif

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Daps
Dan is in today:leon: Thought his vacation had already started. He has a lot of interesting topics to choose from today like Tiger Woods and Bryce Harper.

lotteryplaya

Daps
the gymnastics routine Greg and Dan were pulling in local hour for this Denver writer

:mjpls: :scust:
This.Jim Rome just went off the air for today and I am listening to the LeBatard podcast right now. Cote is going full privilege right now. The guys apology was a fake ass I am sorry for saying it in public but not sorry for feeling that way in my heart. :camby:
That my father, my ancestors did this and that is the same logic racists are using to raise, wave and wear rebel confederate flags and to keep up confederate monuments and make laws to protect them from removal. That driver didn't bomb shyt in World War 2 so Cote and Dan can hire that Colorado writer and move him to Miami if they feel so bad for his racist ass.

Last edited: