*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
What did Stu just say about Anna Mae?
tumblr_msydgfpOj71rertyro1_250.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He was on again today. I wonder if Bomani and Dan had a falling out of some kind after they were on opposite sides of Magic Johnson stuff? I don't listen to Bomani's radio show so his twitter will be the only time I get any content from him after he leaves HQ.
I was curious about that too. I haven't been checking for the podcast much so was curious if Bomani has been on of late.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Na I'm sure Dan and Bo are good. Dan was talking about their show like three months ago. They can plug anyone next to Papi, and the show will work

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Robert is going at it with Sarah Spain. She is of course making it all about feminism and the woman being 100% not at fault here no matter what facts Robert brings up. There is a lot of comments between them you can check out going back and forth on that twitter thread I wont take up space posting them all.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Dan really thinks giannis can stop Bron
He has the athleticism to slow him down. Let's not act like there hasn't been legit Lebron stoppers. Thing is Lebron is smart enough to realize who gives him trouble and will just run pick and rolls over and over to get them off of him. So while I think Giannis can slow him down it won't be reflected in box scores as Lebron will be smart enough to make sure the matchup doesn't occur that much. Kawhi it seems Lebron wants no parts of and Iggy usually does a great job of slowing him down.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Robert is going at it with Sarah Spain. She is of course making it all about feminism and the woman being 100% not at fault here no matter what facts Robert brings up. There is a lot of comments between them you can check out going back and forth on that twitter thread I wont take up space posting them all.

That's some bullshyt they immediately went to the sexist angle instead of focusing on why he said he didn't want to talk to her. If he had such a problem with women on First Take he wouldn't have been so friendly with Molly.