*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Dan just said this means Bomani is leaving Highly Questionable soon. :francis:Don't know why he cant do both shows unless one isn't in Miami. HQ is the only show I watch on ESPN unless you count the lebatard radio show. If this show bombs hope he can come back to HQ because the chemistry is off unless its dan, bo and papi or the original show of dan and papi. I don't like stu on hq because I already heard his takes earlier on the radio show.

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Stugotz was on HQ yesterday.
He was on again today. I wonder if Bomani and Dan had a falling out of some kind after they were on opposite sides of Magic Johnson stuff? I don't listen to Bomani's radio show so his twitter will be the only time I get any content from him after he leaves HQ.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
He was on again today. I wonder if Bomani and Dan had a falling out of some kind after they were on opposite sides of Magic Johnson stuff? I don't listen to Bomani's radio show so his twitter will be the only time I get any content from him after he leaves HQ.

Bomani had a fill in yesterday and today on his radio show.

I think he's just got the day off :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
what was Dan's joke he apologized for? I think it got edited out in the podcast and only the apology made it in :patrice: