Oakland
kz5MJUZ.jpg
Repped :biglol:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Man, this week may be the 5 days I most appreciate this show. I'm like Dan, in that I HATE all the radio/tv fluff that goes along with sports, ESPECIALLY when it's magnified like it is for Radio Row at the Super Bowl. There's nothing worse than the week of nonsense going on wherever the Super Bowl is, and to have this show, doing their best to shyt on it, is just beautiful.

I mean, you got Kenny G playing 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame' on the sax, with Stugotz taking his shirt off and doing the helicopter in studio. Find me another show that's pulling that off, I dare you.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
When Dan asked if girls can be a Junior I immediately thought about Connie aka Kahn Jr.:mjlol::deadmanny:
635922892113796093788780366_tumblr_m6se87Lfju1rwtkzko1_r2_500.gif

I think Sean Taylors daughter shares her mothers first and last name but I don't know if that's how female Juniors work:patrice::jbhmm:
sean-taylor-pro-bowl-hit-o.gif

RIP Sean Taylor

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
When Dan asked if girls can be a Junior I immediately thought about Connie aka Kahn Jr.:mjlol::deadmanny:
635922892113796093788780366_tumblr_m6se87Lfju1rwtkzko1_r2_500.gif

I think Sean Taylors daughter shares her mothers first and last name but I don't know if that's how female Juniors work:patrice::jbhmm:
sean-taylor-pro-bowl-hit-o.gif

RIP Sean Taylor
I went to school with a girl who's a Jr. Don't know if it was her mother's last name or if it works because they share the dad's/husband's let name but she faithfully wrote "Jr" at the end of her name and it was on school record

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
While you may choose a nickname to differentiate in daily use, for legal or genealogical purposes, she is a "junior." According to Wikipedia:

The most common name suffixes are senior and junior, most frequent in American usage, which are written with a capital first letter ("Jr." and "Sr.") with or without an interceding comma. The British English abbreviations are "Jnr" and 'Snr', respectively. The term "junior" is correctly used only if a child is given exactly the same name as his or her parent...

Although there are instances of daughters who are named after their mothers and thus use the suffix "Jr." (such as Winifred Sackville Stoner, Jr., Anna Eleanor Roosevelt, Jr., and Carolina Herrera, Jr.) or after their grandmothers with the suffix "II", this is not common. Usually, the namesake is given a different middle name and so would not need a suffix for differentiation. Furthermore, once the woman marries she would most commonly take the surname of her husband and thus do away with the generational suffix. The title "Jr." is sometimes used in legal documents, particularly those pertaining to wills and estates, to distinguish among female family members of the same name.