*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK the 790 The Ticket site is horrible now with this new stream. I can't even listen to the show now b/c it keeps cutting off or going to commercial mid conversation. Any other alternatives for listening to the show online especially for the local hour?
TuneIn app

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hate that the ESPN radio site uses this now, you can't rewind
You listen to the podcast right? For replays I use Stitcher, for the live broadcast I use TuneIn, feed doesn't drop as much and you can pause and resume the live broadcast. ESPN app/website sucks imo.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You listen to the podcast right? For replays I use Stitcher, for the live broadcast I use TuneIn, feed doesn't drop as much and you can pause and resume the live broadcast. ESPN app/website sucks imo.
i listen live to hours 1 & 2 most days, podcast for hour 3 and local hour occasionally. ESPN radio (the website, not the app) used to have their own radio player where you could rewind up to an hour, now they use tunein which you can't rewind on. i mean i know it's smart business so you can't skip commercials, but the rewind used to help me if i had a meeting and missed something. ah well