*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California

0:02 - Terrible Greg Cote "Back in My Day" about the Rio Olympics. Audible groans from the peanut gallery.

4:00 - Vert Talk. Crazy verts, pics of verts, Vert Grimes, all sorts of stuff.

5:57 - Despondent Mike Ryan picks very sad music the day after LeBron leaves. Turns to a dance party upon news that Bosh re-signed with the Heat.

17:37 - Mike's fake limited Jon Gruden loves magic tricks.

20:44 - Yam Talk. Dan makes an analogy, Stugotz misinterprets his analogy, and Cote tells us about the hottest new chain restaurant in America.

26:17 - The gang breaks down Stugotz's useless tweets during the Mets/Dodgers playoff game. Cote continues to be old.

30:01 - Stugotz drew a red card while coaching his daughter's lacrosse team, feuded with small female ref.

46:33 - Bomani promises to get Dan's Baseball Hall of Fame vote back by any means necessary.

Stromae

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Stugotz Da GOAT! What an amazing David Ross take he just gave.:lawd::whew::whew:
I was feeling the same way about that "Grandpa" Ross narrative Fox was driving on home during the series.

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Their Reddit page isn't half bad. I could only imagine if they came over here how it would go. Maybe Roy would be the only one who could withstand it
I thought they never shout out this thread and site because we have some wild stuff but reddit has openly racist things and Mike still promoted them.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I thought they never shout out this thread and site because we have some wild stuff but reddit has openly racist things and Mike still promoted them.
i mean they have a whole subreddit for this show where we have a thread. plus most their "looks like" come from reddit. this site aint on their radar :yeshrug:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stugotz Da GOAT! What an amazing David Ross take he just gave.:lawd::whew::whew:
I was feeling the same way about that "Grandpa" Ross narrative Fox was driving on home during the series.

that was an epic rant

"And the Hamilton cast..."

:dead:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Thats not how reddit works. Reddit is a city and its subreddits are neighborhoods. So c00ntown or w.e the racist sub was, it was like brownsville.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
45 Awesome Facts You Might Not Know About The Sopranos. Bada Bing.

“Oogatz”, an expression used in throughout the show, means “zero” or “nothing”. It comes from the Italian “un cazzo”, which means “a d*ck”. "The Stugots", the name of Tony's boat, comes from "questo cazzo", Italian for "this d*ck".

SP16_edfd1f313c81949d43c8a035c8cedcdc.jpg