*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Weird thing to get scared about IMO. The story wasn't interesting to me, but it seemed harmless. I do wonder how many ppl complain to 790 about the shyt they talk about. Ppl in Miami don't give a fukk about the Marlins, so the world series excuse is crazy. And if you can pretty much gauge whether this show is for you in one day lol.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
if we lose the local hour :snoop:
Man it don't even make sense him getting that angry over that silly shyt. He's like a petulant child that gets told he can't do something and just starts throwing a tantrum. Everyone in the studio thought it was a bad idea to open the national show with it and just b/c the local station told him don't do it anymore he starts bringing up his parents sacrifices talking about Cuba and communism.....man sometimes Dan is the worst and makes a big deal over silly shyt.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Weird thing to get scared about IMO. The story wasn't interesting to me, but it seemed harmless. I do wonder how many ppl complain to 790 about the shyt they talk about. Ppl in Miami don't give a fukk about the Marlins, so the world series excuse is crazy. And if you can pretty much gauge whether this show is for you in one day lol.
I will refute that. I used to hate this show, In fact I made a thread here shytting on it :heh: but one day I got out of "sports mode" and really listened and finally found it hilarious.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I will refute that. I used to hate this show, In fact I made a thread here shytting on it :heh: but one day I got out of "sports mode" and really listened and finally found it hilarious.

Yea, that's why I fukk with it. Can't stand the super sports fan radio show. So boring and it's not insightful. Hell, when Dan talks sports, it's not insightful. You definitely deviate from the norm because I think fans have such a hard time getting out of that mode and they rage about it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i really don't get how these dudes came with a "malfunction" excuse. how the fukk does it malfunction? even if it spit out the wrong number, she needs to get whatever the max payout is on that machine. swear if she was of a "higher economic status" :mjpls: this wouldn't have went down that way, she would've gotten some type of substantial payout

:dead: i got my own steak, bleedat. i'm good. i don't like no red meat, i eat plenty chicken :laff:

it's amazing how some of these random guests they go look up end up being entertaining as fukk

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i really don't get how these dudes came with a "malfunction" excuse. how the fukk does it malfunction? even if it spit out the wrong number, she needs to get whatever the max payout is on that machine. swear if she was of a "higher economic status" :mjpls: this wouldn't have went down that way, she would've gotten some type of substantial payout

:dead: i got my own steak, bleedat. i'm good. i don't like no red meat, i eat plenty chicken :laff:

it's amazing how some of these random guests they go look up end up being entertaining as fukk

If those machines are programmed like a computer is there should be a limited range of which the number can be generated from.

These clowns talkin about catestrophic mechanical failure like the damn thing exploded:mjlol::mjpls: