*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
just listening to Amin's black in my day...:laugh: i feel the same way about that show, the few times i've seen it it was black/brown civilizations being discredited :martin:
That show is always pushing an agenda. I mentioned it in another thread they said Columbus followed a star to America that was actually an alien spaceship. It was their way of saying America was meant to be. They never explain why aliens would lead them here where Native Americans already lived. The Aliens who"built" the pyramids could have given Americans advanced technology instead of allowing genocide and slavery.

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Bomani aint Stugotz. He checked Dan quick as hell about baseball and his friends not talking about it. He's the total opposite of Stugotz but it still works.
Where do you think dan gets some of his talking points from. Dan might be the only breh I can think of who would give somebody(obviously) smarter than him the same shine he gave bomani. :ehh:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California

CvyTy15WEAAY4Bk.jpg

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:whew:Domonique Foxworth :bustback:
I hope you don't agree with the "slave auction" point.

That was pretty crass of him to bring up. Stuff like that make us look "oversensitive."

Same with the football stuff. You're trading on your body. They did the same thing, to me, in the military.

Of course they're checking every thing.

But, maybe I'm taking this too seriously.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I hope you don't agree with the "slave auction" point.

That was pretty crass of him to bring up. Stuff like that make us look "oversensitive."

Same with the football stuff. You're trading on your body. They did the same thing, to me, in the military.

Of course they're checking every thing.

But, maybe I'm taking this too seriously.
you are, it was uncomfortable, but he said he was busting dan's balls specifically since dan always calls out stuff like this.