*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Stu gotz just misprounced negan from the walking dead and called him NEEGA :dead: :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: They prolly gonna edit that part out
Man that was hilarious.Crazy b/c Mike Ryan said they practiced it 3X and he still got it wrong.
:ohhh::mjlol:@ Dan asking Tannehill if his wife dresses like a sexy vixen for Halloween and not seeing anything wrong with it.
Dan think he slick
tanne14.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Stu gotz just misprounced negan from the walking dead and called him NEEGA :dead: :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: They prolly gonna edit that part out

They kept it :lolbron:

I just listened to that part. Took an uber home and the driver was like :wtf: at me bursting out laughing on the back seat out of nowhere :dead:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Stu's weekend notes are one of the greatest parts of the show. You can tell that Mike and others help him write them but only Stu could deliver it and make it that hilarious. My favorite from today was "NFL . Want to increase your ratings. Flex EVERY Chargers game to prime time.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Stu's weekend notes are one of the greatest parts of the show. You can tell that Mike and others help him write them but only Stu could deliver it and make it that hilarious. My favorite from today was "NFL . Want to increase your ratings. Flex EVERY Chargers game to prime time.
the seahawks vs cardinals, broncos vs texans, titans vs jaguars but keep blaming kaep had me laughing out loud

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dan is gonna go in on the quality of these games today. Horrible horrible football. I can't lie though Dan called this shyt last year and everyone shytted on him. Kannell and Golic stay making excuses.
:mjlol: @ Stugotz almost getting people fired yesterday forreal. He's apologizing to everyone today

NEEEGA

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Dan is gonna go in on the quality of these games today. Horrible horrible football. I can't lie though Dan called this shyt last year and everyone shytted on him. Kannell and Golic stay making excuses.
:mjlol: @ Stugotz almost getting people fired yesterday forreal. He's apologizing to everyone today

NEEEGA
That might replace the Johnathan Coachman sound, weekly, at the club :russ: