*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Stugotz always has to go extra hard but he's giving Pablo the business for not getting the invite to his wedding. He genuinely does not like him but I see his point. He sucks the fun out of the room with his pompous rhetoric.
:mjlol: @ Dan not knowing pig's feet come in jars and wanting them cooked like a gourmet meal.
The twitter hate Pablo gets is amazing dude is a nerd who tries to act like he belongs

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Stugotz always has to go extra hard but he's giving Pablo the business for not getting the invite to his wedding. He genuinely does not like him but I see his point. He sucks the fun out of the room with his pompous rhetoric.
:mjlol: @ Dan not knowing pig's feet come in jars and wanting them cooked like a gourmet meal.

His "I mean this guy, really?" on Pablo was one of the show's best moments.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Dan acts like this is Iron Chef and the secret ingredient is pigs feet. Dan was trying to decide what wine to have with his gourmet meal.:laff:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Stugotz :laff: fukking with Pablo, accidently calling a VP of a baseball team, bragging about gas station dinners. :dead:
People absolutely will go to a big ass Exxon tigermart and get gas, lottery tickets, bread, milk, beer, cigarettes,coffee and dinner. They have mexican food spinning next to the hot dogs.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
People absolutely will go to a big ass Exxon tigermart and get gas, lottery tickets, bread, milk, beer, cigarettes,coffee and dinner. They have mexican food spinning next to the hot dogs.
Yo man Dan really works my nerves acting like he's so detached from whats going on nowadays or that he's on another level of society thats better than everyone else. Gas stations aren't what they were back in the day hell most of them have restaurants attached to them and some are huge like Buc-ees down here in Texas. So him acting like getting a meal at a gas station is something that low life dirtball do really irks me.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yo man Dan really works my nerves acting like he's so detached from whats going on nowadays or that he's on another level of society thats better than everyone else. Gas stations aren't what they were back in the day hell most of them have restaurants attached to them and some are huge like Buc-ees down here in Texas. So him acting like getting a meal at a gas station is something that low life dirtball do really irks me.
Ehh...I kinda feel the same, but I live in the city so ain't no big sprawling gas stations. I'll also admit I'm extremely picky about the food i consume. I wouldn't count the subway or Burger King that's attached to gas stations at big pit stops as the type of dinner he's questioning. Sorry, but them two day old hot dogs and churros and microwave nachos sitting in them infrared cases :huhldup:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ehh...I kinda feel the same, but I live in the city so ain't no big sprawling gas stations. I'll also admit I'm extremely picky about the food i consume. I wouldn't count the subway or Burger King that's attached to gas stations at big pit stops as the type of dinner he's questioning. Sorry, but them two day old hot dogs and churros and microwave nachos sitting in them infrared cases :huhldup:

Those hot dogs are changed every 4 hours.