*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Never heard Mike Golic Jr. on radio or tv, but if he's anything like his pops :camby:
He fills in for Greeny sometimes, dude is a square cornball like his pops. Can't think of anything I want to hear less than Stu and Jr, sh1t will be Sarah Spain rule for me. Catch up on drink champs or asoif podcasts

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He fills in for Greeny sometimes, dude is a square cornball like his pops. Can't think of anything I want to hear less than Stu and Jr, sh1t will be Sarah Spain rule for me. Catch up on drink champs or asoif podcasts

Well....if Stu, Mike and the "shipping container" are there, it should still be somewhat listenable. Still think this is better than the entire crew taking off for two weeks like I originally thought :francis:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Well....if Stu, Mike and the "shipping container" are there, it should still be somewhat listenable. Still think this is better than the entire crew taking off for two weeks like I originally thought :francis:
Nah, I can barely tolerate Mike Ryan/Ruiz when Dan and Stu are on, when Dan isn't on, he thinks he is an on air personality.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Stugotz on the beach chillin with Mike Golic Jr......
rus8qg.jpg

Sandals with socks and Stugotz has his IPad ready
:mjlol: