*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I don't even think he likes sports to tell you the truth b/c he always bytchin and taking the fun out of everything.

Dan loves being rich and famous so he won't quit. If they fire him he probably gets most of his contract money.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Dan must not be a Simpsons fan if he never heard of helper monkeys. That episode was classic.
mojo-the-monkey-o.gif

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I bugging or did Dan insuiate that Australian players were better becuase they played "white"style basketball and didn't rely on there talents which the blacks players on the USA team did.

Kinda sense that he meant blacks players couldn't really play that way, which is dumb as fukk.

Kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Had a teacher in college say that Hispanic men are looked upon as violent becuase of our culture, which is very "macho" she said. It reminded me of that shyt for some reason.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Am I bugging or did Dan insuiate that Australian players were better becuase they played "white"style basketball and didn't rely on there talents which the blacks players on the USA team did.

Kinda sense that he meant blacks players couldn't really play that way, which is dumb as fukk.

Kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Had a teacher in college say that Hispanic men are looked upon as violent becuase of our culture, which is very "macho" she said. It reminded me of that shyt for some reason.
He was saying that this would've been the narrative that the talking heads would've ran with

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was saying that this would've been the narrative that the talking heads would've ran with
okay ill take your word for it. I learned a long time ago people will sometimes assign a view point to "others" so they dont come off looking ignorant or intolerant.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
okay ill take your word for it. I learned a long time ago people will sometimes assign a view point to "others" so they dont come off looking ignorant or intolerant.
Why would Dan think like that though?:dwillhuh:

Is this your first time listening to him

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dan said he and Stu won't be in studio together for about the next 3 weeks. :to:

Dan did say there will be days when he will do the show with Izzy and then Stu would come back and do the show with Mike Golic Jr and someone else. I originally thought the crew would be off for the next two weeks, so I guess it won't be as bad as I anticipated. At least from the sound of things, we will either get Dan or Stu on most days :manny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No Stugotz due to the 28 hour Fantasy Football this week. I'm glad Izzy is there to put Dan in check once he starts going off the rails with his psycho rants but I doubt he does it with Izzy.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Dan said he and Stu won't be in studio together for about the next 3 weeks. :to:

Dan did say there will be days when he will do the show with Izzy and then Stu would come back and do the show with Mike Golic Jr and someone else. I originally thought the crew would be off for the next two weeks, so I guess it won't be as bad as I anticipated. At least from the sound of things, we will either get Dan or Stu on most days :manny:
:trash: