*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How are they not back yet, Dan always gets on Stu, but both could give a flying fukk about their jobs

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Racist cop fukked with Roy Belly and his wife, smh

CoSalxzWYAAX30C.jpg

CoSalz7WIAA1xtU.jpg
Dan gonna lite this cop up if he comes back :whoo:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not worth listening to Sedano and Izzy. shyt was so boring last month when they took over for a week.
Sedano at least tries. Izzy acts so smug like he's better than whatever subject gets brought up (IE. Sedano asking him if he's ever seen Cocaine Cowboys) that he automatically kills the vibe of the show. They couldn't be anymore different (I know Dan and Stu are different too but they compliment each other) and it not work. Izzy will try to make a point and then when no one agrees with him he breaks out into this silly giggle while talking thats irritating as fukk. The whole St. Louis Cardinal fans thing is a perfect example. He was trying to point out the racist shyt the fans tweet and do but he appeared to walk it back and start giggling like a girl to ease the tension he was about to bring. He'll open the door and then will quickly shut it when he doesn't get the reaction he wants. Just a boring guy that at times acts like a prude.

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Daaaaannnn*ping* Draymond Green*ping* after collecting penises all postseason *ping*has decided to show us*ping* one from his collection

"DAAAANNNNNN*ping* Draymond Green *ping* is no longer *ping* the Penis Hunter *ping*
Instead *ping* he has become *ping* the Penis Flaunter *ping*

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
"DAAAANNNNNN*ping* Draymond Green *ping* is no longer *ping* the Penis Hunter *ping*
Instead *ping* he has become *ping* the Penis Flaunter *ping*
:russ: urs is better cuz it's got appropriate amount of *ping*

I was dyin when they admitted that theyve been doing more *ping* becuz Stu be readin them for the first time on air :russ: