*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
random throwback but when Dan starts cringing "oh god."

:russ: @ SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always hear the clip but this is my first time hearing the full segment. OMG he was furious to the point he couldn't even finish the interview. Holy shyt this went right into the other Oliver clip they play. Damn Cote is truly a showkiller.
:heh:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
I don't get it, what does Mila Kunis have to do with anything.

Aside from being fine as fukk
maxresdefault.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:mjlol: at Dan butching Jose Mourihno's last name. He went full Stugotz with it :pachaha:

Dan made me watch the Harbaugh rap and even though that was already a thing when he was with the Niners, the video had me sad as fukk knowing he's gonna make Michigan great again while my Niners gonna stay in the bushes for a while :ninercry:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:mjlol: at Dan butching Jose Mourihno's last name. He went full Stugotz with it :pachaha:

Dan made me watch the Harbaugh rap and even though that was already a thing when he was with the Niners, the video had me sad as fukk knowing he's gonna make Michigan great again while my Niners gonna stay in the bushes for a while :ninercry:
i had harbs make stanford and the niners great...then we bushed him for fukking jim tomsula, fukk the niners ::sadniners: