*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I was watching the show on a 20min delay. Once Barkley got on i had to fast forward, hes such a fukking c00n its disgusting:scust:. How can you be black and not realize that the majority of us hate black on black murders and people protest it all the time, the fukk is he on:wtf:. Im honestly digusted and infuriated with this c00n.

He literally said we need to be better with cops. He really gonna act like a black men didnt just get executed following directions. Barkley is fade on sight for me.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Barkley went full on uncle ruckus. Disgusting. If I saw him on fire, I wouldn't piss on him to put it out.

Probably why Jordan always hated his fukking guts.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The terminally ill finally catch a break.:laff::laff:

Greg Cote is the fukkin hilarious.

Reminds me of my pops with his bad old white man jokes.

edit: Charles Barkley sound like a fakkit. And i'm a white man and see he a fukkin clown.What black people killing each other got to do with cops killing and executing basically black people?the fukk?

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Barkley :scust: I'm from Chile and even I was :snoop: at what he was saying. I think he's getting worse with time too.

I did get a kick out of Dan getting upset (though he was kinda joking) at Chuck for saying "you guys" when talking about the media, when Dan does the same shyt when talking about anyone that has a different opinion than him on every damn show :heh: