*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Monoblock I know you heard Dan say he was white today nikka in the third hour nikka? Since I know you did you can take that fukking L from way back when your stupid ass was trying to argue me down he don't consider himself white at all. Y'all silly nikkas gonna learn I don't speak on shyt without knowing what I'm talking about but cats like,you who listen to this show everyday don't know this? Thinking I made some shyt up for giggles? Smfh sad
Look man don't come in here with that bullshyt. I heard him say he doesn't know what its like to be black when talking to Amin about having a gun pulled on him in Phoenix by a cop but to answer your question no I honestly didnt hear him say that. He said there were 2 different Americas for black and white people and he said he was arrested for being sarcastic to a police officer and Stugotz mentioned himself being pulled over with his kids in the car and the cop asking if he had weapons and he barked on him, gave him a speeding ticket and let him go and thats when Dan mentioned the two different Americas thing. Unless he said it in another part of the convo I honestly didn't hear it or just missed it. I was in and out of my office all day and even missed Stugotz Weekend Observations.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Amin was so bad today it was hilarious, I don't think I ever heard him be the butt of every insult/joke like he was today. I gotta catch hour two and 3 for stu's hot takes

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
@Monoblock I know you heard Dan say he was white today nikka in the third hour nikka? Since I know you did you can take that fukking L from way back when your stupid ass was trying to argue me down he don't consider himself white at all. Y'all silly nikkas gonna learn I don't speak on shyt without knowing what I'm talking about but cats like,you who listen to this show everyday don't know this? Thinking I made some shyt up for giggles? Smfh sad

Dan doesn't consider himself white but he knows when he was pulled over the cop probably isn't going to look at him as Hispanic. He wasn't denying being Cuban, just acknowledging how he's perceived by white people that don't know who he is.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't know his ass was Hispanic until I saw, or rather heard, his daddy.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Look man don't come in here with that bullshyt. I heard him say he doesn't know what its like to be black when talking to Amin about having a gun pulled on him in Phoenix by a cop but to answer your question no I honestly didnt hear him say that. He said there were 2 different Americas for black and white people and he said he was arrested for being sarcastic to a police officer and Stugotz mentioned himself being pulled over with his kids in the car and the cop asking if he had weapons and he barked on him, gave him a speeding ticket and let him go and thats when Dan mentioned the two different Americas thing. Unless he said it in another part of the convo I honestly didn't hear it or just missed it. I was in and out of my office all day and even missed Stugotz Weekend Observations.
No you look nikka. In that thread you was all up on dudes sack with he never said that shyt. Today he just happened to mention it so I'm just on my what you got to say now flow. Anything else spare me. Its in that same part of the show you talking about and even if you didn't hear it you can the damn podcast. All that don't come in here with the bullshyt FOH. I'm not I just want you to know for future reference don't go hard for stuff you don't know what you speaking on.

Dan doesn't consider himself white but he knows when he was pulled over the cop probably isn't going to look at him as Hispanic. He wasn't denying being Cuban, just acknowledging how he's perceived by white people that don't know who he is.
Dude if he didn't consider himself white he would've corrected it when they were talking about it. Also you cats do know you can be white and Cuban right? Who said he denied being Cuban? Honestly you jumping into something from another thread a while back that already spoke on this but today seeing him mention the white part I brought to the person I quoted attention cause they was going hard like I made the shyt up just to be right.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Going back watching the show (I DVR the episodes) now and they did a Flashback to the Amin letter.
2mocu49.jpg

:deadmanny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He was trolling with that part man...part of radio is taking a strong opinion and riding it out even to where it becomes ridiculous.
Trust me "I Get The Shoooow" and I know he was half joking but deep down Amin feels he's partly responsible for that number due to his epic wrong predictions and sounding like a jackass. He still wouldn't admit that he's wrong.
:mjlol: