*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Amin is knowledgeable and cool in my book. I enjoy his insight. He's a different type of dude though.

What's that 80's song that they play at the end of Dan's show though. I remember hearing it back in the day. I have no idea what the title or lyrics are. Help me out brehs.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Amin is knowledgeable and cool in my book. I enjoy his insight. He's a different type of dude though.

What's that 80's song that they play at the end of Dan's show though. I remember hearing it back in the day. I have no idea what the title or lyrics are. Help me out brehs.
they said last year they tried to get her to come perform it for the show, but she wanted some outrageous amount of money to do so

Drones

Visions of $
Daps

I like Amin too, I don't understand the hate. He's not Sarah Spain running around acting like her dikk is bigger than everyone else's and co-opting the show.