*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Stromae

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
This has been a GOAT week for the Show. :russ::laff::laff:

I don't know how anyone didn't enjoy this week's fukkery.

Cote's talking through the hard-network out with Birds mating in background. Classic.
Steve Clifford interview where Cote spoke for 2 mins just wording his question.
"Born Reble" Segment:laff:
LeRoy Jenkins segment, talkin bout how Jamal Crawford is gonna go ape shyt with them shots.
Those Frank Caliendo segments, and I'm not even a fan of the guy, or impressionist comedy for that matter.
Stugotz Gas Mask
Stugotz singing National Anthem till the break.
Stugotz and Mike talking about the draft while Dan smoked outside.

Yo, i gotta save this weeks episodes frfr, before they dissapear forever. :lupe:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
This has been a GOAT week for the Show. :russ::laff::laff:

I don't know how anyone didn't enjoy this week's fukkery.

Cote's talking through the hard-network out with Birds mating in background. Classic.
Steve Clifford interview where Cote spoke for 2 mins just wording his question.
"Born Reble" Segment:laff:
LeRoy Jenkins segment, talkin bout how Jamal Crawford is gonna go ape shyt with them shots.
Those Frank Caliendo segments, and I'm not even a fan of the guy, or impressionist comedy for that matter.
Stugotz Gas Mask
Stugotz singing National Anthem till the break.
Stugotz and Mike talking about the draft while Dan smoked outside.

Yo, i gotta save this weeks episodes frfr, before they dissapear forever. :lupe:

-Don't forget them going in on Chris Bosh's wife spending all his money and showing off on instagram.:dead: They said Bosh is ready to risk death playing again just so he can get more money for her to blow through. That Lil Wayne cancer story about her was the first thing I thought about. She hit the lick of a lifetime with Bosh.:deadmanny: I remember Bosh got sensitive when he was in studio and Dan suggested she wore the pants in the marriage and staying in Miami over going to Houston was her decision.
-Also after the NFL draft segment with Mike and Stu, Stu was messing up the live read. It may the be the worst job he has ever done without mispronouncing a word.:laff: It felt like every word was a foreign language to him. I had to play it back I was laughing so hard.:rip:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I saw that list a few days ago but didn't know if Stu would see it or if they are allowed to mention BSO on ESPN.:russ: The way Dan kept reading Eli Apples moms warning to thirsty groupies had me rolling. They need to have her on the show now before they say something about her son to make her mad and never come back like they did Durant's mother. Maybe they can get Durant's mother back on to promote her new movie.

ESPN Replacing Skip Bayless on First Take Won't Be Easy; Here's a Few Options | BSO
3. John “Stugotz” Weiner

Stugotz goes word for word with one of the most opinionated names in sports talk radio, Dan LeBatard, daily which wouldn’t be much different from listening to Stephen A. Smith. He’s been jokingly campaigning for the job but he’d actually be a good fit for ESPN.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/30/actress-takes-on-heroic-journey-of-nba-star-kevin-durants-mom/

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
They talked about the same Purple shirt cac from the Hornets game thread:russ:

Lebs called the team's handler -- whose arm is seen intervening in Whiteside's interview about the game and then Purple Shirt -- "the starched, white hand of PR"

fbfd35c6-b2aa-3372-bd5d-2a6f2e3bb641

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:russ:
LMAO @ Greg Cote getting legit pissed at Dan for shyttin on his Mark Cuban question to Van Gundy and explaining why and getting cut off mid explanation by the hard network out
:deadrose::dead:

Best show on ESPN bar none