*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What Supetstar doesn't do this? From Jordan to Bron?

I don't understand why Dan is coming for Shaq because he is giving his opinion on Harden

And if Shaq was a bad leader wouldn't that lend credence to Shaq's opinion

I swear Dan purposely picks angles so he can keep up the shtick on not giving thoughts on the actual games

Well Dan did say at the end "I happen to think (Shaq) he's right, but doesn't him saying it dilutes the message?" to which Cote answered "No" to end the show :pachaha:

I agree it was a useless argument by him, and the same type of attitude he would torch Stu or anyone else for having. For example, if Stu was going against Shaq, Dan would go 2 segments talking about "I realize Shaq wasn't the living embodiment of leadership, but isn't he a champion? Didn't he win a hell of a lot even with having a bad relationship with the other star of his team?. Wouldn't a guy who has won 5 rings with different teams know what leadership is? And who the hell are you Stugotz to criticize leadership when you still owe money to Guillermo for working with you on Sports Bang?!?" which would lead to everyone making fun of the Gotzya :heh:

Dan being inconsistent while bytching about other people being inconsistent is one of his biggest roles on the show. He can be really fukking annoying sometimes, and I think he should be called out more on it because it always leads to funny exchanges, but that's how the show "works" :manny:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Has Shaq ever been considered the leader of any team he's been on? Penny came through and made him run, Kobe came through and made him run, he ran down to Miami, but that was Wade's team, after that, he was just an after thought.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Yea Lebatard went in on him and he was right. Shaq acts like a spoiled ass child that always tries to talk slick and say some goofball shyt but when someone throws it back at him he can't take it and want to threaten someone physically. Stugotz went in too on that 30 For 30 with Shaq and Penny.
"I didn't see it....bc they didn't win anything"-Stugotz:mjlol:

Stu has a point tho

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
When Cote fukked up the Eric Reid impersonation

Dan: "i thought you and Tony would have a natural organic discussion"

Cote : "organic? Whose eating?"

Dan : i mean........ *silence* :francis:

*losing horn*

:dead:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Leb's is kinda gettin outta pocket... said his pops would hit Shaq with the shiv.

Both of them would get destroyed with one swing of the arm. :heh:

At Leb stopped talking about his dog, tho. :snoop:
I think they're both joking, but Shaq gets really sensitive over little stuff. Shaq was doing the Lebatard dressed like a woman bits on instagram, but Lebatard was acting like he got some clap backs that would really embarrass Shaq. I don't think it will get to that point though. This could all be a ruse to get more people to watch him and Stugotz, their show is probably the best thing ESPN has besides the 30 for 30's.