*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn what he say? I missed it (Dan's reply to this tweet).
You gotta hear it for yourself on the podcast cuz shyt was that real but he was bringing up all the times he belittled and shyt on teammates, coaches, and even a specific mention of a situation with a Heat trainer so you know Dan got dirt on him.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You gotta hear it for yourself on the podcast cuz shyt was that real but he was bringing up all the times he belittled and shyt on teammates, coaches, and even a specific mention of a situation with a Heat trainer so you know Dan got dirt on him.
What Supetstar doesn't do this? From Jordan to Bron?

I don't understand why Dan is coming for Shaq because he is giving his opinion on Harden

And if Shaq was a bad leader wouldn't that lend credence to Shaq's opinion

I swear Dan purposely picks angles so he can keep up the shtick on not giving thoughts on the actual games

Last edited:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
2 segments on some old guy talking :why:

yeah know one gives a fukk about that old announcer. Boring show today

"Some old guy"? SMH, y'all can get the fukk outta here with that. Vin is the best that's ever done it, and he's STILL the best in the game. Show some respect.

I don't even fukk with dogs on any level but Amin corny as shyt for clowning Dan for getting emotional about his dog dying. This dude gonna end up surpassing Bomani in the "trying too hard" rankings.

I just went and checked his tweets. SMH @ comparing your longtime dog dying to an Xbox red ringing. I understand that there are ppl that don't get why other ppl get emotionally attached to animals, but damn, just keep it moving. Always gotta throw some shyt out there to make their opinion known. And that's (I'm assuming) supposed to be your friend too? Foul.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
"Some old guy"? SMH, y'all can get the fukk outta here with that. Vin is the best that's ever done it, and he's STILL the best in the game. Show some respect.

I just went and checked his tweets. SMH @ comparing your longtime dog dying to an Xbox red ringing. I understand that there are ppl that don't get why other ppl get emotionally attached to animals, but damn, just keep it moving. Always gotta throw some shyt out there to make their opinion known. And that's (I'm assuming) supposed to be your friend too? Foul.
I have no problem with him being the best at whatever

Those were horrible segments

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Does Lebatard even like sports though? I mean he pisses bytches and moans about how bad all sports are nowadays. Man when the NFL is on he becomes unbearable bytching about injuries and questioning why we are even watching the game. I mean we are addicted to it let us have our crack without being a wet blanket all the fukkin time. Ol Debbie Downer ass nikka. He seems like a socially awkward sad muthafukka too. I mean look at how he dresses (what grown man wears those types of hats?). He takes shyt way too seriously. Stugotz seems like a hilarious genuinely funny person that I would go out drinking with. Dan would bytch about something irrelevant and ruin the night within 15 minutes. He always bytches about Greg Côte being a show killer but he's genuinely funny and I enjoy his Back In My Days and Stugotz Weekend Observations more than anything Dan does.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Lebatard went in on him after this

Yea Lebatard went in on him and he was right. Shaq acts like a spoiled ass child that always tries to talk slick and say some goofball shyt but when someone throws it back at him he can't take it and want to threaten someone physically. Stugotz went in too on that 30 For 30 with Shaq and Penny.
"I didn't see it....bc they didn't win anything"-Stugotz:mjlol:

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does Lebatard even like sports though? I mean he pisses bytches and moans about how bad all sports are nowadays. Man when the NFL is on he becomes unbearable bytching about injuries and questioning why we are even watching the game. I mean we are addicted to it let us have our crack without being a wet blanket all the fukkin time. Ol Debbie Downer ass nikka. He seems like a socially awkward sad muthafukka too. I mean look at how he dresses (what grown man wears those types of hats?). He takes shyt way too seriously. Stugotz seems like a hilarious genuinely funny person that I would go out drinking with. Dan would bytch about something irrelevant and ruin the night within 15 minutes. He always bytches about Greg Côte being a show killer but he's genuinely funny and I enjoy his Back In My Days and Stugotz Weekend Observations more than anything Dan does.
Dan is just using that shyt as a shtick. Who knows if he really likes sports or not, but homie owes his whole career to sports so him always bytching about it truly rings hollow.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaq going back to the same well with the homo/feminine jokes, lol, doesn't he do this shyt with everyone he beefs with. Dude too old for this