Posters who THINK they're great/post hot fire, etc....but get no respect...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You know who y'all are....come on here attacking ppl for no reason, acting like you shut down every thread with some reply you think is cool, knowledgeable, or "ether"....only to come back to no DAPS or reps. :huhldup:

DaChampIsHere....I'm lookin at you, nugga. :youngsabo:

EDIT: Let me be clear...I'm only talking about a few select posters who feel the need to act cool in every thread, be contrary, or try to make like they're above everyone else when they aint sh*t.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I get disappointed with the lack of daps/reps/replies to some of my posts, so I guess put me down :manny:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
1699474_o.gif

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
You know who y'all are....come on here acting like you shut down every thread with some reply you think is cool, knowledgeable, or "ether"....only to come back to no DAPS or reps. :huhldup:

DaChampIsHere....I'm lookin at you, nugga. :youngsabo:

Like I care about respect from any of y'all. My dap ratio is sittin' pretty nikka and I don't even fukk with any of y'all and I let you know I don't fukk with any of you, period.. :pachaha:

Shut up you ashy fingered fakkit. :rudy:

jus...just vulgar:scusthov:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i'd say myself, but i do get daps on the regular. i'm about quality, not quantity...

I get really with the lack of daps/reps/replies to some of my posts, so I guess put me down :manny:

That's not what I'm talking about...

Both of you guys are good posters and dont just attack people for no reason. Or try to make yourself look cool over the internet when it's clearly not warranted.

That's what I'm referring to.