Posters at Neogaf discussing about hebrew israelites

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
So do you normally browse subreddits of noted racists, cuckold hispanics and white supremacists?

Do you have a st0rmfr0nt account? :mjpls:

I frequented GAF for a few years so when I heard about a subreddit that shytted on all the fukked up things that took place on GAF, yes, I visited it. You're trying to make parallels were there aren't any, perhaps for daps? :wtb: Is that what you want, a dap?

:camby:

:scust: I ain't trying to read through that shyt. You got a link?

I don't have any; hell, I don't even visit GAF like that and haven't since I asked to be permed. Could be bullshyt like 90% of the shyt on that subreddit. Wouldn't surprise me if that elf looking mother fukker was a rapist. :manny:

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
I frequented GAF for a few years so when I heard about a subreddit that shytted on all the fukked up things that took place on GAF, yes, I visited it. You're trying to make parallels were there aren't any, perhaps for daps? :wtb: Is that what you want, a dap?

:camby:

lol daps

Just sus, is all :manny:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
jsXqT1O.jpg

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Word, assaulting a woman is like a capital crime on neogaf aside from calling someone a fakkit. How they let that slide.

I don't browse over there like I used to because there's no games I'm really fukking with right now, the funniest shyt I remember about that site is how that former mod had everybody donate money towards his mothers surgery and dude used the money to buy drugs :heh: a good for nothing junkie that be trying to lecture others :mjlol:

that site is pure jokes.
lol Amirox is one sorry CAC.

Wait a second...this is what he got de-modded for?

:laff:

He used to be ruthless with banning cats...than I casually noticed one day that he wasn't a mod anymore, just thought that he no-longer had time for it or something. Had no idea that he screwed people....:dead:

To be fair....he's actually pretty good on racial issues. I think I saw a topic just like two days ago he made defending riots as a form of civil disobedience....:yeshrug:

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago

He used to be ruthless with banning cats...than I casually noticed one day that he wasn't a mod anymore, just thought that he no-longer had time for it or something. Had no idea that he screwed people....:dead:

To be fair....he's actually pretty good on racial issues. I think I saw a topic just like two days ago he made defending riots as a form of civil disobedience....:yeshrug:

No, he got demodded because some fukk called him out on his bullshyttery.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

I have no idea why he got demodded, I just remember reading that thread where he had his mom's pose with a sign in the hospital begging for money. I forgot how much he racked up but later on he got exposed for using a good portion of that money to go on a drug binge :pachaha: pure human garbage.