Posters at Neogaf discussing about hebrew israelites

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
Ayo whatsup with that black culture thread?
Those nikkas seem straight out sambos, dancing for white people :scust:

Let me shed some light on this as someone who used to post on that specific thread;

Evilore tried to silence the thread when people spoke about his bullshyt moderation practices. He 'deleted' (not banned, DELETED) one of the BCT members out of existence once he started speaking up on the disgusting garbage Evilore did on his Europe trip.

The thread has then been efficently silenced by him. Bishoptl, another admin, brought it back but with the multiple bannings of a lot of frequent posters just drained the soul of that place. So much that a lot of us have moved to a different site entirely.

There are a bunch of CACs on GAF that are uneducated, ignorant diet racists that subtlely express their displeasure for the black community and I could make a fukking spreadsheet of these people.

And you're seriously making a fukking thread defending Black Hebrew Israelites?! I see these people on the streets on the daily. They're a$$holes.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Let me shed some light on this as someone who used to post on that specific thread;

Evilore tried to silence the thread when people spoke about his bullshyt moderation practices. He 'deleted' (not banned, DELETED) one of the BCT members out of existence once he started speaking up on the disgusting garbage Evilore did on his Europe trip.

The thread has then been efficently silenced by him. Bishoptl, another admin, brought it back but with the multiple bannings of a lot of frequent posters just drained the soul of that place. So much that a lot of us have moved to a different site entirely.

There are a bunch of CACs on GAF that are uneducated, ignorant diet racists that subtlely express their displeasure for the black community and I could make a fukking spreadsheet of these people.

And you're seriously making a fukking thread defending Black Hebrew Israelites?! I see these people on the streets on the daily. They're a$$holes.
Why they are a$$holes? Because the speak the truth? If you can't take take it go back to neogaf...

HarlemRiverDrive

Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
This thread made me peep the baltimore thread over there :pachaha:

so many self-righteous white liberals in there who you know never set foot in a hood in their life spewing their unqualified opinions. Damn, shyt is vomit inducing.

What's this about evillore being a rapist? The fukk?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Funny how that shyt worked out. I always burned out my ignore function in those threads when I frequented that site. Now it and its rapist owner can suck a bowl of dikks. :camby:

:dwillhuh:

Edit: Found the comments.

Edit 2: They got moved. :francis:

DuLdTcd.jpg

wDvo3CS.jpg

WgTMVEd.jpg

SaRuY4T.jpg

qvtgOgz.jpg

wfrjCgo.jpg

Last edited:

HarlemRiverDrive

Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
This thread made me peep the baltimore thread over there :pachaha:

so many self-righteous white liberals in there who you know never set foot in a hood in their life spewing their unqualified opinions. Damn, shyt is vomit inducing.

What's this about evillore being a rapist? The fukk?

Sexually assaulted a woman in Europe.

@mrken12 those images are from a well known racist, cuckold Hispanic who posted on BCT for months to get on our good side only to run back to a bunch of CACs on /r/NeoFAG.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Sexually assaulted a woman in Europe.

@mrken12 those images are from a well known racist, cuckold Hispanic who posted on BCT for months to get on our good side only to run back to a bunch of CACs on /r/NeoFAG.

Word, assaulting a woman is like a capital crime on neogaf aside from calling someone a fakkit. How they let that slide.

I don't browse over there like I used to because there's no games I'm really fukking with right now, the funniest shyt I remember about that site is how that former mod had everybody donate money towards his mothers surgery and dude used the money to buy drugs :heh: a good for nothing junkie that be trying to lecture others :mjlol:

that site is pure jokes.

HarlemRiverDrive

Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
Word, assaulting a woman is like a capital crime on neogaf aside from calling someone a fakkit. How they let that slide.

I don't browse over there like I used to because there's no games I'm really fukking with right now, the funniest shyt I remember about that site is how that former mod had everybody donate money towards his mothers surgery and dude used the money to buy drugs :heh: a good for nothing junkie that be trying to lecture others :mjlol:

that site is pure jokes.

lol Amirox is one sorry CAC.

There's good people but obviously the bad eggs take the show over the good ones. Since being banned there I've met some real levelheaded folks that I can actually have decent conversations with. Some real people who want a legitimate change for the black community.

Really hope bishoptl takes the reigns of GAF once that eventual bad press catches up to Evilore and spooks him away

Pifferry

blegh
Daps

Really? I don't post on their but when ever I read the threads on race they seem to stay very consistent about it especially during the racial shytstorm of the past year.
I'v even seen people get banned for even insinuating that they say ****** on other sites.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares about that shytty website. Do you really base your life and mood off some nerds on Gaf?