Posters at Neogaf discussing about hebrew israelites

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1031494

These cave beasts are disgusting :scust:

They are idiots and racists.
Man, those dudes in the videos are fukked in the head. They're their own hype team and they're completely full of shyt. They're the black equivalent to the Westboro Baptist Church, only more aggressive. This is the result of a childish mind that found direction under the wing of a prick with posterboard and a sharpie. There's freedom of speech and there's harrassment. These pricks are harassing everybody that dared walk past them, including children. fukk these guys.

And the best
What world do these people live in? Jesus. They're just so angry, I wonder what made them that way.
:francis:

I wonder what do they consider as "normal" :mjpls:

And yall token, pet negroes :snoop:
Yall realize these "liberal" whites dont care about your ass right?

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
mj_eating_popcorn-51623.gif

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I thought they were just tranny chasers. The people at NG are the worst kinds of fake white liberals. They show their true colors whenever black issues are brought up.
I browse their for and have read many of their threads on black issues from this year last year and years ago back to like 05 (reading forums is a hobby of mine) and I've never seen what you're talking about.
If you're taking their reaction to Hebrew Jewish Israelites (terrible mentally unstable people) to be that then maybe it's your own problem.
Anything quoted in this thread is reasonable to say.

Last edited:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I thought they were just tranny chasers. The people at NG are the worst kinds of fake white liberals. They show their true colors whenever black issues are brought up.
Funny how that shyt worked out. I always burned out my ignore function in those threads when I frequented that site. Now it and its rapist owner can suck a bowl of dikks. :camby: