Poster Neo admits to receiving personalized homosexual ads. Edit: Exposed for being in tranny facebook groups

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Screenshot_20240522_094948_Brave.jpg

Buddy really in homo Facebook groups discussing this
Buddy talking about a vpn(wouldn't get those ads with a vpn by the way), but still can't explain why he was in facebook groups discussing trannies, bbws and bbc :scusthov:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nxgga you made a thread talking about being targeted during gay pride month. Why they target you specifically? :jbhmm:

I was using a VPN and that's what caused me to get crazy ads.

They was tailoring your custom YouTube feed for homosexuality. Maybe youtube know something about you that you don't know about yourself. :sas2:

The sad thing is I truly believe you are this dumb :mjlol: Last time, a public website pushing an agenda during a month is completely different than you getting targeted generated ads on a forum that’s based on your search history

This nikka saying he using a VPN but don’t have ad blocker. Yea right buddy :laff:

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
These ads don't care what you search. They show you all kinds of foolery.

I do use a VPN so maybe that confused the ads? Man I don't know :manny:

Says it's because of a vpn(which isn't true)

An inability to use an ad-blocker in 2024 is separately crazy, but also OP still not comprehending what a cookie is and how ads work on the internet is also brutal.

In the OP thread brehs said it came up cause I was discussing lesbians in the Game of Throne thread. It is what it is :manny:

Then says it's because he was talking about lesbians
The sad thing is I truly believe you are this dumb :mjlol:

:laff:
Buddy can't even keep his lies straight, of course he's a homo.

Daps
The sad thing is I truly believe you are this dumb :mjlol: Last time, a public website pushing an agenda during a month is completely different than you getting targeted generated ads on a forum that’s based on your search history

This nikka saying he using a VPN but don’t have ad blocker. Yea right buddy :laff:

Breh I've been using YouTube since it was invented and I don't even know when gay pride month is.

Youtube has never pushed that agenda on my youtube feed.

If the coli randomly serving me fxggot ads means I searched for it, then youtube was serving you a fxggot feed cause you was searching for it.

It is what it is :manny:

Now I'm saying I never searched for that foolery. But if one of those is true, then both of them have to be true :manny:

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
What makes you think it’s okay to hit women on the ass if they play around with you? What part of the game is that predator :ufdup:

No wonder you be on Diddy and Drakes dyck. There’s more posts of you moving funny too. :wow:You thought changing your name and making your profile private stopped nikkas from finding your posts :laff:
Screenshot_20240528_105109_Brave.jpg

What kind of restrooms and establishments does buddy frequent? :picard:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Breh I've been using YouTube since it was invented and I don't even know when gay pride month is.

Youtube has never pushed that agenda on my youtube feed.

If the coli randomly serving me fxggot ads means I searched for it, then youtube was serving you a fxggot feed cause you was searching for it.

It is what it is :manny:

Now I'm saying I never searched for that foolery. But if one of those is true, then both of them have to be true :manny:

You are a terrible troll. Just sit this out dude