Poster Neo admits to receiving personalized homosexual ads. Edit: Exposed for being in tranny facebook groups

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So me slapping a woman on the ass when she hits me is the same as @blackestofpanthers saying he's whipping out his dikk and sexually assaulting women? :jbhmm:
What makes you think it’s okay to hit women on the ass if they play around with you? What part of the game is that predator :ufdup:

No wonder you be on Diddy and Drakes dyck. There’s more posts of you moving funny too. :wow:You thought changing your name and making your profile private stopped nikkas from finding your posts :laff:

Daps
What makes you think it’s okay to hit women on the ass if they play around with you? What part of the game is that predator :ufdup:

No wonder you be on Diddy and Drakes dyck. There’s more posts of you moving funny too. :wow:You thought changing your name and making your profile private stopped nikkas from finding your posts :laff:

All this smoke for me and none for your boy who ADMITTED he sexually assaults women and even got called out for being a rapist in the thread. :wow:

So with you it aint about right or wrong. It's about who you cool with and who you ain't.

If you knew Diddy in real life and was cool with him, you would have been like the rest of them suckas watching him beat women but not doing or saying nothing cause he the "big homie" :scust:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

Bro is a weirdo homosexual :dead:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Aint you the dude who admitted you out here sleeping with men and talking about "yikes"? :mjlol:

Brehs in another thread saying your gay ass might have killed @surf cause he rejected your fxggot advances. :scust:

Dish it but can't take it. Just like a feminine lil bytch. Let's hope surf ain't in the same place ya cousin at.

Daps
Neo nikka has been getting shyt on all year. I been known dude was a clown since he admitted to voting for McCain before he became a low effort troll

:mjtf:

Nxgga this you????

Screenshot-20240528-113421-Brave.jpg

You damn clown! You know that sometimes these algorithms push foolery to you that you've never searched cause it happened to your dumbass too but yet you in here trying to take shots at me.

I didn't know we had beef but I can add you to the list :gucci:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

Nxgga this you????

Screenshot-20240528-113421-Brave.jpg

You damn clown! You know that sometimes these algorithms push foolery to you that you've never searched cause it happened to your dumbass too but yet you in here trying to take shots at me.

I didn't know we had beef but I can add you to the list :gucci:

You truly are stupid :mjlol: Check the month. Don’t compare gay pride propaganda to you getting personalized ads based on your search history. You thought you had something :russ: and I’ve been shytting on your for years. You been a clown and sensitive. Snitching because you disclosed personal information and shocked that anonymous posters would turn around and use it against you

Daps
You truly are stupid :mjlol Check the month. Don’t compare gay pride propaganda to you getting personalized ads based on your search history. You thought you had something :russ:

So you don't get gay ads all the time, just during pride month when they figure you and the rest of the fxggots are celebrating? :deadrose:

Okay breh :pachaha:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So you don't get gay ads all the time, just during pride month when they figure you and the rest of the fxggots are celebrating? :deadrose:

Okay breh :pachaha:

You are so corny and unfunny with your reaching :mjlol: nikka looking like Trey from boyz n the hood swinging at air. The fact you on here searching gay and my username is disturbing too. :dame: You clearly obsessed

Last edited:
Daps
You are so corny and unfunny with your reaching :mjlol: nikka looking like Trey from boyz n the hood swinging at air. The face you put here searching gay and my username is disturbing too. :dame: You clearly obsessed

Nxgga you made a thread talking about being targeted during gay pride month. Why they target you specifically? :jbhmm:

I was using a VPN and that's what caused me to get crazy ads.

They was tailoring your custom YouTube feed for homosexuality. Maybe youtube know something about you that you don't know about yourself. :sas2: