Poster Neo admits to receiving personalized homosexual ads. Edit: Exposed for being in tranny facebook groups

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
As long as you go too, ya damn rapist cheekbuster :mjtf:

Screenshot_20240529_004955_Chrome.jpg
You probably pulled that from some thread where some guy was falsely accused. Yeah it sounds rapey. That was 6 years ago.

You say retarded shyt all the time. Says a lot you had to go back that far to find something sus.

Daps
You probably pulled that from some thread where some guy was falsely accused. Yeah it sounds rapey. That was 6 years ago.

You say retarded shyt all the time. Says a lot you had to go back that far to find something sus.

I say retarded stuff but I ain't never said nothing about raping a woman. :hhh:

How do you explain this one? :jbhmm: How many times you been accused of rape breh?

You said it wasn't the first time so exactly how many times was it? :jbhmm:

Screenshot_20240529_005028_Chrome.jpg

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
How did this beef begin? I need an origin story

There’s no beef

It look like nikkas have had enough of @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE living out his popular kid in high school fantasy on here and they letting him know

Daps + Reps still available for a limited time people I got shyt to do

Big up @Brolic for getting this shyt cracking this thread did what it needed to do

:salute:

Daps
There’s no beef

It look like nikkas have had enough of @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE living out his popular kid in high school fantasy on here and they letting him know

Daps + Reps still available for a limited time people I got shyt to do

Big up @Brolic for getting this shyt cracking this thread did what it needed to do

:salute:

:deadrose: you said I take the site too seriously but you on here organizing a 20v1

:laff:

I'm about to really lean into the popular kid in high school shtick since it makes you mad tho :umad:

I love it when you clowns tell me the secret to getting under your skin :mjgrin: lemme turn it up a notch

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Nxgga you do know I got your real name and I can report you to the feds at any time right? :gucci:
Reported bro. This is some foul shyt you wanting to bring federal attention this way to the Coli bro. SMH you’re dangerous you should be banned for this. Reminds of the the shyt with the Nigerian anyone you tryna bring unwanted attention during these unsafe, trying times to us. Wow!

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
:deadrose: you said I take the site too seriously but you on here organizing a 20v1

:laff:

I'm about to really lean into the popular kid in high school shtick since it makes you mad tho :umad:

I love it when you clowns tell me the secret to getting under your skin :mjgrin: lemme turn it up a notch
Aye @DreadBrown he does take this too seriously.
Why else would he a man of 42+ years of age be sending voice notes to strangers who more likely than not are cacs and trehs. Let alone, be proud of it!?!?

Breh i have voice notes on the coli and the women have said they love my voice. I'm lost. I don't even understand the point you're making right now. Are you asking to hear my voice? I'm really lost right now :skip:

He has be blocked so bring this up to him
:mjlol:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Aye @DreadBrown he does take this too seriously.
Why else would he a man of 42+ years of age be sending voice notes to strangers who more likely than not are cacs and trehs. Let alone, be proud of it!?!?

He has be blocked so bring this up to him
:mjlol:

I remember that why brag about voice noting female coli posters that shyt is lame as fukk

That boy is cooked we don’t even have to bring it up with him he did it to himself

Daps

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nxgga you and your fukk buddy @blackestofpanthers been on this site for years talking about raping women and preying on teenage girls. And if you didn't outright say it yourself, you was defending ole boy when HE said it. Yall a couple of freaky ass nxggas. A couple of FANS.

You been on this site for 24 hours straight defending this man like he your husband. Thats what let's me know the two of yall is fukkin. I have NEVER seen @Another Man go as hard for a poster the way you been going hard for that rapist pedo.
Find a post of me defending him :laff: You have screenshots of everyone else. How come you have none for me?? You have nothing on me

Why do you abuse women?

Dirtbag :pacspit:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area